Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Charlotte, NC
A Digital Designer at our financial client works under the guidance of the Senior Designers or UX Leads, and is responsible for creating design concepts, mock-ups, flow diagrams, site maps, and wireframes based on personas and research. Collaboration with Content Strategy, Usability, front-end developers and product partners is integral to the daily routine. Ensuring existing our financial client UX style guide and accessibility standards are consistently applied is essential to success. Serving in a support role on a multi-disciplinary project team, the successful candidate must have the intellect to articulate the merits of good design, the maturity to collaborate effectively, as well as the imagination and creative discipline to succeed within the framework of a closed design system. Working alongside a high-functioning team of UX professionals responsible for continually evolving an established Fortune 500 brand, you must have the ability to make the objective concerns of business and user experience your first priority.
our financial client's UX design practice is well-established and award winning. The work we do is fast-paced, big in scope, and generates immediate results for the success of our company and our customers. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who thrives in a collaborative setting. On our team, you'll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industry's top researchers, designers and developers. If you have a heart for innovation, a head for problem solving, and the humility to apply your talents to something larger than yourself, this may be the right opportunity.
• Execute world class user interface design for consumer and business-facing digital applications
• Carry out the direction of senior design and UX leads to meet enterprise brand, accessibility and design standards
• Operate in an Agile environment, partnering across business, human factors, information architecture, content strategy and development disciplines to meet business objectives
• Represent the UX practice—its ideals, standards, and methods—as an advocate, individual contributor and partner to colleagues in a variety of other disciplines and business areas
• Actively participate in research, knowledge sharing, and critique to help maintain the integrity of the our financial client design system, while continually aligning to best practices, industry standards and emerging digital trends
• Transform data into compelling visualizations that present important details in an intuitive way
• Tailor interface designs to changes in device context by scaling or transforming UI components & patterns
• Design conspicuous, intuitive visual cues that give users confidence to complete tasks and avoid mistakes
• Various other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in design, user experience, information architecture, marketing, information systems, or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of related experience. Portfolio required. Web experience preferred but not required
• Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, and Adobe CC
• Mobile-first design mindset with demonstrated capability and experience
Please add Portfolio Link to the Resume. Positions are Charlotte only.
For more information please contact
DIrect: 571 250 5428
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation