Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Implementation/Financial PM
Duration: 09 Months Contract
Location: Des Moines, IA
The Implementation/Financial Project Manager will organize and break down State Fiscal Appropriations and managing project spend also working on multiple projects including driving the integration of print services, mail room operations, and organization of expanded in-house business processes associated with the transition of an outsourced state program administration to in-house management. Additionally, the Project Manager will be responsible for managing fiscal appropriations for multiple projects keying primarily on educating themselves on State/Federal appropriation rules and standards, tracking project spending against those appropriations, and managing the diversification of funding sources while insuring the projects maintain compliance with all State and Federal requirements.
The PM will work with multiple business and platform areas including Fiscal, Information Technology, Iowa Medicaid Enterprise, and potentially including upper-level state government committees. The Project Manager will conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, ensuring adherence to quality standards and project deliverables.
Ability to manage multiple swim lanes across IT and Business to align the delivery of complex IT systems with business processes and federal compliance requirements.
The PM will be part of a PMO team responsible for all aspects of IT project governance, assessment, management, and control. The ability to gather and define requirements; build a project plan; identifying resource needs; and transparent, clear communications across all levels of stakeholders.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Ability to work within a project governance structure (methodology, required templates and reporting)
• Ability to interact with, educate, learn from, and drive business and IT teams.
• Ability to work effectively under very broad direction with general supervision
• Ability to motivate a team and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Ability to gather and organize multiple simultaneous complex business process scenarios
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent budget/financial management experience and skills
• Excellent organizational, presentation, interpersonal and team building skills
• Excellent time management and project planning/strategizing skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with managing client expectations, implementing service improvement initiatives
• Demonstrate experience managing multiple complex funding streams
• Demonstrate experience managing multiple parallel non-technical business process streams
• Track project progress, monitor and modify project schedules and provide status updates to project team. Escalate issues to management and/or appropriate leadership as appropriate.
• Provide insight and knowledge into improving processes related to portfolio, project and program management
• Other duties or tasks as assigned by management.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation