Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Project Manager, Operations & Maintenance Manager
The Operations & Maintenance Manager reports to the Director of Operations & Maintenance. The O&M Manager facilitates smooth operations and maintenance of project initiatives and requirements. Serving as a coordinator for Commonwealth daily operation needs, the O&M Manager accomplishes both immediate tasks and long-term solutions needed by the agencies while managing the vendor's activities needed to maintain and operate a multi-faceted health insurance exchange. Duties include but are not limited to daily data extractions, conversion of multiple databases, coordinating and facilitating meetings along with providing recommendations on corrective and continuous process improvement efforts.
Whether working on several major functions on a rotating basis with direction from leadership or becoming the on-site Commonwealth representative with limited guidance, the O&M manager works with the vendor's leadership and O&M resources (50+ staff) to provide prioritization of O&M activities while insuring the right number of staff and skills are brought to an issue for successful containment and resolution.
Using both defect and incident management ticketing systems, O&M Manager's duties include:
·Participation in the Daily Operations Meetings with a focus on driving continued improvement and stabilization of all PROD Batch Schedules, including the tracking and execution of Batch Processes and their Backlog
·Supporting the efforts associated with tracking, validating, and driving closure of all PROD Batch Schedule exclusions, workarounds, defects, and data corrections, including the release that is targeted for their elimination
·Participation in the Weekly Operations Team Meetings with the goal of providing ongoing support towards tracking, validation, and closure of all High Priority Issues.
·Monitor of Production Incident Management (PIM) tickets including prioritization of responses (Tier 1 Triage)
·Support Agencies' prioritization of incidents & potential defects (Tier 2 Triage)
·Syncing of Production Incident Management tickets with Defect Management tickets
·Review of Defect tickets for potential interim operational solutions which includes workaround tracking, initiation and execution assessment
·Defect Ticket Review for long-term defect remediation and serve as O&M defect prioritization lead
·Serve as a backup Commonwealth contact for the Operations Direction with Client and other Federal agencies which may include generating slides and documentation
·Serve as SME on various topics
·Facilitate efforts & communications among parties including various modules within the HIX system.
People who will be successful in this position are those who possess:
1. Bachelor's degree in business, MBA preferred.
2. 6-10 years of solid working knowledge of public sector IT operations with exposure to handling multiple vendors
3. Excellent communication skills both written and formal
4. Understanding of JEE Application deployments in a high-availability configuration
5. Familiar with enterprise grade deployment and configuration management tools
6. Understand and have best practice experience for systems availability and application performance monitoring
7. Can practice and demonstrate effective incident management
8. Solid understanding of batch processing concepts, methodologies and tools
9. Experience working with integration platforms (ESB, Hub Methodologies, etc.)
10. Ability to lead
11. Ability to work through business issues with Project stakeholders.
12. Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
13. Pragmatic, flexible negotiations style
14. Team player, collaborative, with a focus on initiative and problem-solving.
15. Strong analytical and communication (articulate oral and written) skills; and Strong organizational skills.
16. Advanced experience Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; working knowledge of MS Project and Visio a plus
Ø JEE v2
Ø Oracle 11g + (Oracle 12c)
Ø SQL in general
Ø Integration WSDL, sFTP
Ø ETL Tools (Informatica, Pentaho, etc.)
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation