Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Job Description: Construction Coordinator/Mechanical Supervisor
The Construction Coordinator/Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible to oversee various mechanical installation multiple capital projects from beginning to end. This role will be responsible for project execution, safety & reporting to the Project Manager daily. The successful candidate will provide leadership, direction, organization and guidance to ensure that project quality management, design and technical services are provided and that performance targets are met.
• Serve as Construction Coordinator/Mechanical Supervisor with complete responsibilities for project safety, design reviews, construction management, equipment quality and schedule
• Execute project utilizing cross functional teams consisting of contractors and internal stakeholders as required by project objectives and execution strategy
• Perform construction and commissioning management including coordination with plant operations, construction progress management and leading commissioning and start-up planning team efforts.
• Provide strong leadership, communication, and decision-making skills to make critical project decisions.
• Responsible to ensure all program targets (schedule/performance/inventory build/etc.) are satisfied as defined within the scope document.
• Responsible to coordinate cross-functional team communications between all involved business units (Engineering, Operations and Manufacturing).
• Provide technical engineering services regarding equipment, processes, design disciplines, and industry design standards to the plants on request. Provides oversight for the activities of the large capital projects
Experience in project coordination of multi-disciplined, small project portfolios industrial construction projects ($500,000 - $10MM)
5 years of experience in project construction
Experience with construction safety management and demonstrated safety leadership
Knowledge of basic project control techniques including critical path scheduling and resource loading.
Well-developed communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical, and negotiation skills
Experience in project implementation following an established project delivery system
High ethical standards
Experience in leading cross functional teams including management, hourly personnel and contractors.
Effectively manage project scope by minimizing change and ensuring any changes which do occur are properly documented and approved by the P.M.
Ability to resolve issues and solve problems throughout a project lifecycle
Knowledge of engineering, procurement and construction and other project-related activities, their interfaces and interdependencies
Broad knowledge through significant work experience of industry design standards, basic construction techniques, and equipment specifications
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation