Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title : Application Developer (Client-19-1003-1003C-1003L-31610)
Location: 1 Ashburton Place Boston MA 02116
Duration: 12 Months Contract
· The Application Developer will play a key role in the implementation of DCAMM's new PMIS (Project Management Information System) system. Specifically the Application Developer will be instrumental analyzing the numerous integrations with the existing system and helping determine how to migrate or redevelop for the rollout of the new platform. The Application Developer will ultimately participate in the redevelopment of interfaces for the new platform.
· The Application Developer will work closely with the Business Analysts on the team to understand the requirements and desired outcomes of assigned issues. The Application Developer may also engage with end users, Business owners and Subject Matter Experts to determine their needs data needs and integration requirements.
· Take ownership of assigned system issues, modifications or improvements from solution design and testing
· Support the technical implementation of each project phase to delivery date. Participate in defining technical requirements.
· Support data migration and integration with other IT applications and data bases to support project goals
· Responsible for mapping data from existing Access and SQLServer databases to the new database and for extracting the data and combining data from various sources and preparing data for input to the new system
· Conduct system testing and UAT for each individual rollout, implementation and migration
· Support the Technical Lead with the communication of statuses and risks of issues to business stakeholders and users
· Collaborate with the DCAMM IT implementation team and the Agency representatives for early requirements verification sessions, system configuration discussion and development
· Support the design and review of technical architecture, including logical, physical, data and infrastructure
· Superior analytical skills
· Excellent problem solver with the ability to keep many driving factors and requirements in focus
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Strong communication and documentation skills, ability to communicate and interact at both executive and junior levels
· Consistent attention to detail
· Overall high degree of professionalism
· Strong knowledge of databases
· Excellent SQL skills
· Knowledge of Access a plus
· At least 3 years of experience supporting enterprise applications including web based solutions for internet
· At least 3 years of experience implementing 3rd party COTS applications
· Experience in database and warehouse design
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal, communications and analysis skills, planning and organizational proficiency and good business judgment.
· Familiarity with IT business practices and be able to interface and integrate with IT and Agency functional areas
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Ability to perform related duties, as required
· Bachelor's degree required
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation