Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: C# / .Net Programmer
Location: Helena, MT
Duration: 1 Year (High Possibility Extension)
Job description :
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Implementation
• Manage, troubleshoot and diagnose software issues.
• Create, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages.
• Consult with managerial, business subject matter experts, and technical personnel to gather requirements, identify problems, and recommend, create, and implement software changes.
• Schedule and monitor system maintenance.
• Oversee software performance.
• Install, update, and configure software.
• Produce support documentation.
• Resolve customer issues and respond to questions.
• Ensure developed code meets agency security protocols and requirements.
• Assist and advise network system analysts to define and resolve problems in active computer programs.
• Modify existing software systems to correct defects, adapt to new hardware or software, improve performance, and meet enhancement requirements.
• Establish project goals, timelines, standards, and maintain project plans.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Participate in the standards review and set guidelines for application development.
• Review and recommend new technologies for the agency.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, computer engineering or a closely related field and four (4) years of job-related work experience in this field.
2. Skilled in C# and Structured Query Language (SQL) programming languages.
3. Fluency and experience with American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) technology standards, data elements, message exchange protocols, and coding standards.
4. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, system monitoring, and web technologies.
5. Accomplished in software development utilities, database technology, hardware architecture, and software development lifecycle processes.
6. Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
7. Complex problem solver, and critical thinker.
8. Proficiency in conducting tests and inspections of software, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
9. Effective communicator, both oral and written – can present technical concepts in a way that is appropriate for the needs of the audience.
10. Self-starter who effectively manages their time, and the time of others.
11. Complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct: 619-353-1611 | Fax: 703-935-0339
narendra.v@LanceSoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering Services
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation