Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Identity and Access Management Administrator Senior
Location: Milwaukee WI
Position Summary: Identity and access management (IAM) is the business processes that facilitates the management of electronic or digital identities. The responsibilities include the organizational policies for managing digital identity as well as the technologies needed to support identity management including all the necessary controls and tools to capture and record user login information, manage user identities and the assignment and removal of access privileges.
1. Develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management systems and standards.
2. Oversee daily quality checks that IAM staff and systems are performing tasks correctly.
3. Lead and participate in information technology projects.
4. Develop process documentation for Identity and Access Management activities.
5. Serve as an escalation resource for the Identity and Access Management team. Cross-train the team in order to backfill and backup peers as needed.
6. Develop departmental metrics; assist leadership to assure strategic and personal goals are being met.
7. Follow ITSM Standards set forth by IT Leadership for incident management, change management, release management, problem management and request management.
8. Proficient at the on-call process and be able to quickly escalate if needed.
9. Participate in audits and investigations; provide meaningful evidence.
Knowledge of computer principles normally acquired through an Associates/Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
• 6 years' experience in a related field. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Bulleted description of the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for successful performance in the role. Licensure and certification requirements would be included in this section.
• Exceptional knowledge of IT concepts including: risk, cybersecurity, governance, compliance, operating systems, databases, networking, application and web technologies.
• Exceptional computer skills utilizing and supporting MS Office and MS Exchange/Outlook.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of organization and vendors.
• Ability to follow and mentor department policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for Identity and Access Management activities.
• Demonstrated skills in project management, teamwork, critical thinking, and continuous process improvement.
• Maintain a professional level of both written and oral communications.
(703) 889 6527
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation