Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title:IT Cyber Security Architect
Duration: Full time with benefits
Position Summary: As a member of IT Security team leads development of cybersecurity capabilities to assist in formation of a comprehensive information security program. Leads design efforts and provides support to Cybersecurity systems at the enterprise level. Aligns Cybersecurity strategies with the business vision and objectives through research, design and architecture of new technologies. Reporting to Information Security Manger, this position is responsible for design and engineering aspects of cybersecurity solutions. Provides information security subject matter expertise to IT projects and initiatives.
1. Designs, engineers and implements systems infrastructure across the Enterprise.
2. Serves as expert security resource and collaborate with cross functional project teams during cybersecurity risk analysis across the product life cycle.
3. Monitors, maintains and optimizes all system hardware and associated operating systems.
4. Ensures the stability, integrity and efficient operation of Cybersecurity systems.
5. Troubleshoots and resolves problems in the systems environment.
6. Designing and deploying numerous enterprise technical security services such as SIEM, DLP, PKI, IDS/IPS, and enterprise authentication/authorization frameworks and models.
7. Reviews security system requirements with customers and translates requirements into specific functions or deliverables.
8. Analyzes flow chart processes and recommends ways to reduce steps and increase efficiency through use of technology.
9. Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
10. Coaches or provides guidance to junior security professionals and supports the continuous process of optimizing department resources.
11. Understands and ensures compliance with current and applicable US laws and regulations.
12. Guides mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities across the Enterprise.
13. Understands and stays current on best practices and guidance on achieving security.
14. Weighs in on business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to management.
15. Evaluates available state-of-the-art technologies and solutions and providing recommendations
16. Provides after-hours support.
17. Other duties as assigned. Education Requirements:
Bachelors in Computer Science or similar degree is prefered.
• Minimum of six years of experience in a related field. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Bulleted description of the specific knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for successful performance in the role. Licensure and certification requirements would be included in this section.
• In-depth knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks including but not limited to NIST CF, HITRUST CSF, ISO 27001.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation