Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Remote. End client is based in Kansas. Preferably will need to work in the same or neighboring state.
Duration: Long term, C2H for high performers.
Background: Additional backgrounds screens (fingerprinting) with the State will be required; The State will work directly with the new hire outside of the MSP/supplier.
Travel: There is the possibility of some travel a few days a month to a particular end client in either GA, KS, or VA. It's possible contractors may be requested to travel for 1-2 weeks during a transition period, but that should not occur often, if at all! All travel will be covered/reimbursed by Client.
This individual should have a broad and generalized understanding of infrastructure components (Server, Storage and Networking).
· Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud Computing strategy and roadmap.
· Manage proof of concepts, exploratory projects to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) model for the customer with respect to the customers’ business context.
· Work with other technical and data center architects for migration plans encompassing infrastructure baseline, plans and road maps; application migration plans, requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques, products and vendors
You will work with technical leads from infrastructure domains like Compute, Storage etc to develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption. This architecture deliverable may also include development of integrated technology stacks designed for low cost efficient delivery of cloud services.
· Should be able to plan and lead all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure projects such as Cloud Management solutions, provisioning, inventory management, CMDB, monitoring, security, backup.
· Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the VMware Cloud Management stack.
Experience with modern IT operations methodologies such as ITIL, with emphasis on IT process improvement.
· Strong technical knowledge of VMware ESX / ESXi and Virtual Center, SRM, vCOPs
· Understanding of, and operational experience with, VMware management products.
· Knowledge of Cloud Storage (object level), Storage Tiering, Storage Deduplication and Virtualization.
· Lead major consulting solution engagements from Infrastructure Optimization programs, to DR.
· Enablement Programs to Infrastructure Automation programs.
· Strong teaming skills, works well across complex organization and drives collaboration.
· Understanding of Cloud Computing operating principles, features, and benefits for Service Providers, Enterprise, Small, and Medium-size business customers.
· Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and standards; capacity/performance management and tuning; and storage and network management
excellent communications and interpersonal skills
· ITIL v3 Foundation
· VBlock Fabric and Storage Configuration and Management.
· Good Knowledge of UIM configuration and management
· VNX Block and File Storage Administration and Management
· VNXe Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 7k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 5k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Nexus 1k Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Cisco Catalyst Switch Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· Cisco UCS Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· EMC Powerpath Configuration, Management and troubleshooting
· ESXi / VMWARE Administration, Configuration and Management.
· VMware Horizon View Administration, Configuration and Management.
· VDI Pool Creation/Deployment/planning
· Atoms Administration, Configuration and Management.
· CETERA Administration, Configuration and Management.
· Knowledge of VMware Persona Management
· Windows Administration, Configuration and Management.
· SQL Server Administration, Configuration and Management.
· AD/LDAP Administration, Configuration and Management.
· Firewall/Load Balancing Administration, Configuration and Management(products like F5)
· Problem/Diagnosis skills for all areas above.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation