Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title- Program Scheduler
Location- Northampton, MA
Duration- Temp to direct
As a Program Scheduler you will perform planning activities for assigned proposals and programs. Maintain and update schedules/plans, work breakdown structures and reports/information under direction of Program Manager. Work with functional managers and first-line supervisors to collect and analyze inputs. Establish milestones and monitor adherence to schedules. Develop reports that accurately measure progress, identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensure the meeting of company’s contract commitments.
1. Maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and data entry into MS Project.
2. Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAM) and cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT) members in the development, maintenance, and analysis of work package schedules.
3. Tracks plans and schedules; performs risk analysis; identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Track and communicate project requirements.
4. Generate weekly and monthly status reports for assigned programs. Convert/extract data into a format that can be analyzed by team.
5. Expedite & track critical hardware to ensure necessary actions are taken and escalate as needed.
6. Work with program managers to define requirements and report progress as required.
7. Perform schedule analysis in advance of Control Account Manager(s) submitting Budget Change Requests.
8. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-Years of relevant technical experience
• Must have experience developing and managing IMS in MS Project Professional and Project Server 2013
• Must have experience with MS Project Professional and Project Server 2013
• resource loading and leveling within MS Project
• Experience with managing project baselines and conducting critical path analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Detailed and task oriented, can change direction/priorities when needed
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and MS Project
• Experience and aptitude with Enterprise Tools
• Strong interpersonal skills, build relationships and work well with others at all levels of the organization.
• Maintains a sense of urgency with attention to quality, understands how to balance the need to get things done with the compliance requirements of the organization
• Concentrated mental attention, visual demand and manual dexterity required
• Experience within DoD environment a plus
• Experience with Deltek COBRA and Earned Value Management
• PMP and/or PMI-SP Certification desired.
• Experience applying EVMS scheduling principles to Integrated Master Schedules to achieve & maintain compliance to DI-MGMT-81861.
• Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
To further discuss this opportunity, please call me on 703-889-6872 or send us a copy of your most latest Word formatted resume with current contact information and the preferred means of communicating with you.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation