Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SSG is looking for proactive professional with great communication skills to join the DVHA IT Project Portfolio team and will support the IE&E Program of Projects. The IE&E Program includes a variety of projects of different sizes, risk, and complexity. These projects address technical solutions to modernize the Agency's processes and systems.
The Project Manager will oversee multiple medium to large complexity/risk/impact projects which may follow Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and/or hybrid project lifecycles.
As a high energy health information technology consulting company, Strategic Solutions Group (SSG) focuses on providing value driven solutions that positively impact the health and well-being of our nation. We combine expertise in project management, business analysis and information technology to provide superior business consulting services and software products to our customers in the fields of public health, education, healthcare, and public safety.
Our key to success is a team of smart, dedicated people with integrity. Our team members have the opportunity to make an immediate impact and we value people who can get the job done, individually and as a part of teams. We love meeting smart people and look forward to hearing from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Development of a robust project charter, using a prescribed format, in partnership with the Business Lead/Project Owner, detailing: project objectives; baseline assumptions for scope, schedule and budget; business case; measures of success; risks and assumptions; and resource requirements.
· Co-Leading a project team with the Business Lead as a component of the broader IE&E Program.
· Developing and tracking a detailed schedule, using the Agency's PPMT tool, CA Clarity, showing critical milestones, task dependencies and durations.
· Assigning individual responsibilities within the project team and tracking performance against assigned tasks/deliverables.
· Supporting development of procurement artifacts, including RFIs, RFQs, RFPs, and Contracts in partnership with the Procurement team and IE&E Program's procurement process workflow.
· Supervising vendor(s), in partnership with the vendor manager and vendor contract owner(s), to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables according to the contract(s) requirements.
· Communicating and coordinating with senior project management, external suppliers/vendors, multiple functional areas and program managers, verbally and via weekly written status reports (following an Agency prescribed template and reporting schedule).
· May be required to deliver presentations to senior leadership and Agency stakeholders regarding the project.
· Risk and Issue Management: identifying future roadblocks (risks) and developing mitigation strategies; developing solutions to a variety of problems (issues) using standard problem-solving tools and techniques. Follows the IE&E Program process for Risk and Issue Reporting and Escalation.
· Change Management: follows the AHS Governance and Change Control process to document and escalate changes to the project scope, schedule and/or budget. In partnership with the Business Lead, manages vendor and software change requests through the Governance Change Control process.
· Delivering Lessons Learned documentation and presentation at the end of the project and as requested during the life of the project (e.g. following a significant issue or accomplishment)
Required Skills and Attributes
· 5+ years' experience in project management roles, preferably in the public sector
· Familiarity and comfort with CA Clarity PPMT tool.
· Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project
· Experience with the Open Workbench (OWB) Add-In to CA Clarity
· Proficient user of Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· Familiarity with SharePoint
· Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral
· A passion for driving improvements in the health care system
· A strong customer-focus
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation