Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PreviousTechnology Architect | Network and connectivity architecture design | Solution designing
Job Description: BUSINESS UNIT: CIS
Job title: Technical Architect / Mgr – Network and Telecom
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA-94588
Technical Manager, Infrastructure - (Network and Telecom) -
Experience in Network & Telecom Domain (9+ Years)
• Bachelor's / Master’s degree.
• Agile experience.
• Progressive experience in Network and Telecom engineering or design capacities.
• Experience in solution and delivery across enterprise infrastructure.
• Experience in managing operational adoption and support of new technologies.
• Lead a team of Network and Telecom Engineers in technical approach, network tools recommendations, problem solving, workload management and accountable for execution delivery.
• Ensure that all processes, procedures and escalation points have been implemented and followed.
• Participate in a tiered support model for highly impacting network related issues and events, interact with venders/partners on escalations and support.
• Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of service and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and contribute to overall architecture direction.
• Experience with technology and implementation planning and cost estimating experience.
• Experience with creation of deliverable templates and standards.
• Able to handle multiple, complex projects and incidents simultaneously
• Strong oral and written communication skills, collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong organizational and technical skills.
Technical Skills -
• 9+ years of experience in operational hands on experience in highly scalable and availability footprints across various Network and Telecom technologies and distributed systems environment.
• Have experience in large Retail, ISP and/or Content Service Provider environments
• Must have implementation and operational experience with; Enterprise/carrier-class routers, switches and firewalls: Juniper, Cisco, Viptela, Juniper SRX, Meraki
• Must have experience in network security features (ACLs, VPN, L2VPN, L3VPN, IPSEC, GRE) with a focus on Cisco, Juniper and Netscreen platforms.
• Experience and operational familiarity on BGP, OSPF, OMP and other network routing protocols.
• Must have knowledge of network switching protocols: STP, 802.1[q,s,w], 802.3ae
• Experience with F5 load balancer, enterprise wide wireless networking technologies, Software Defined Networking and WAN architecture and Wireless Technologies.
• Skilled in Software Defined Networks and capabilities to manage and monitor the network at scale.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment leveraging tools such as Jira and Service Now.
• Understanding of WAN and LAN diagrams showing physical and logical topology
• Ensure relevant alerts are configured for all Network devices/site
• Ensure monitoring dashboards for capacity and performance management - per site
• Apply standardized configuration to each Network device (for e.g. SNMP, syslog, NTP and Authentication).
• Has good understating of Avaya IP telephony and VOIP terminologies/technologies like H.323, H.248, SIP, Client’s, T1 and E1 concepts.
• Product knowledge on - Avaya Communication Manger Core (ACM) and Gateway. Avaya Modular Messaging (MM). Avaya One-X Portal, Avaya Session Manager (ASM), Avaya System Manager (SMGR) and System Platform (SP), Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES), Avaya Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Portal (VP) and Enterprise Portal (AEP)
• Avaya Call Management System (Client), Nice voice logger.
• Has good understanding of ITIL process and can lead/supervise Incident, Problem and Change management.
Associate US Staffing
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Vasanthraoc@LanceSoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering Services
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation