Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: Telecom Engg
Work Location: Pleasanton, CA
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Key Job elements:
• Has good understating of Avaya IP telephony and VOIP terminologies/technologies like H.323, H.248, SIP, Client's, T1 and E1 concepts.
• Knowledge of WAN, Routing, Switching, IPV4 and IPVG and IP services.
• Experience on Multi-Vendor OEM for Voice, Video & Call Center application integration.
• Monitor and ensure availability of Contact Center and Enterprise Telephony applications.
• Provide inputs for capacity management.
• Has good understanding of ITIL process and perform Incident, Problem and Change management.
• Perform Root Cause Analysis and perform procedures to eliminate the cause.
• Maintain and contribute to troubleshooting knowledgebase
• Perform trend analysis
• Add/Remove, test and deploy changes to features supported in the Contact Center and Telephony applications.
• Co-ordinate with OEM vendor to upgrade and patch the listed contact center applications
• Continuously review/Update operational documentation for Contact Center.
• Perform proactive monitoring, upgrade and patch management.
• Assist implementation team for new configurations and projects by providing inputs from steady state perspective.
• Identify appropriate support tool and recommend during implementation
• Identify components for proactive monitoring and preventive maintenance with health check periodically and also document the process/steps
• Avaya Communication Manger Core (ACM) and Gateway
• Avaya Modular Messaging (MM)
• Avaya One-X Portal
• Avaya Session Manager (ASM)
• Avaya System Manager (SMGR) and System Platform (SP)
• Avaya Application Enablement Services (AES)
• Avaya Interactive Voice Response (IVR) , Voice Portal (VP) and Enterprise Portal (AEP)
• Avaya Call Management System (Client)
• Nice voice logger
• Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC)
• SIP trunking and Session border controllers (ACME / Avaya ClientE / Cisco CUBE).
• Excellent Technical leadership skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at both a technical and business level
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong PC skills eg. MS Visio, Power Point, word, excel
Required: BE In Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications or Information Technology
Preferred certification: ACSS or ACE
To further discuss this opportunity, please call me at email@example.com . Send us a copy of your latest Word formatted resume with current contact information and the preferred means of communicating with you.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation