Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job title: Service Management Change Analyst
Work Location: Milwaukee, WI
Detailed job description
The Service Management organization is looking for a Change Analyst who can help us enforce our enterprise change management practice. Serving as a best practice/quality resource, you will be an acknowledged authority both within and outside the discipline with only a limited number of experts on this level within the same technical area. You can be part of an exciting transformation as we evolve our Change Competency Team, ensuring that our current practices comply with Enterprise Change Management policy standards. The Change Analyst ensures the completeness of the change review and records the final decision by the voting members regarding each change request. You can help to minimize the count of and impact of change-related Incidents on service quality, and consequently to improve the day-to-day operations of the company!
• Review and certify changes before final approval, not limited to but starting with a high focus on:
o Code reviews
o Impact assessment and communication
o Testing results and sign-offs
o Implementation plan review
o Checkout plan review
o Comprehensive change record documentation
• Chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings to include:
o Creating and publishing the domain CCB Agenda prior to each meeting
o Verifying accurate completion of change requests
o Recording and publishing meeting minutes
o Identifying known cross-domain changes to CCB members for awareness
o Recording CAB approval status within the change management tool along with supporting comments regarding the decision made
o Facilitate escalation of changes lacking CAB consensus and/or in conflict with other changes
• Facilitate post-change review (PCR) and capture results of the review
• Refine process steps, tasks, outcomes, risk models, controls, and metrics related to enterprise change management
• Generate and present analytics related to change management success, policy adoption, patterns, reduction in high-priority incidents, etc.
• Develop a continuous improvement approach for process performance and quality
• Respond to audit requests for information and evidence
• Champion and represent the Change Management process by creating best practices and driving behavior across teams; manage organizational change related to this process
• Educate process participants as to purpose, importance, and responsibilities regarding the process.
• Become familiar with applications within the domains supported
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in MIS, Business or related field preferred OR a significant amount of related work experience beyond the minimum required for the position.
• Certification or equivalent experience with ITIL processes
• Effective with communication skills at all levels within the department
• Ease with meeting preparation and facilitation
• Interest in risk assessment and risk management
• Ability to support decisions with which you disagree (i.e., maintain impartiality)
• Comfort with healthy conflict and negotiation
• Experience working in both projects and support roles would be valuable, as would general Service Management experience (incident / problem / knowledge management)
• Be tech-savvy and have real-life experience at not just enforcing process, but in having performed changes
• Be able to ask superb technical questions to engineers to uncover gaps in assumptions
Interested candidate can call me on my direct number 7038896539 or mail me @ Deepaks@lancesoft.com
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation