Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Provides complex assistance and support to the VP of Engineering IT and his department. Support management team & staff. Manage staff calendars, meetings and conference calls. Arrange and coordinate all logistics for meetings, appointments, luncheons, and conferences. Screen, receive, route and answer calls and greet guests. Plan creative team building events under budget limits. Arrange complex domestic and international travel and prepare detailed itineraries. Responsible for maintaining office files and business cards. Arrange for shipping, order office supplies/test equipment, manage contracts process and support the department as needed. Work under minimal supervision and interact with company personnel at all organizational levels. Demonstrates solid independent judgment on dispositioning meetings requests by critically inspecting attendee list, discussion topic and organizer information to formulate course of action. Anticipate administrative needs of the Vice President and proactively take actions that reduce/eliminate overhead for the VP. Demonstrated passion for customer service and administrative support. Must maintain strict confidentiality on sensitive issues. Position includes but is not limited to the mentioned duties: -Solid team player and ability to maintain composure and positive demeanor to handle high pressure deadlines and multiple priorities. -Acts with tact and clarity in communicating and aligning on mutually acceptable outcomes when interacting with team members in the organization.
5+ years in the following areas required:
· Previous experience in Office/secretarial support role, specifically administrative support of senior executives with global responsibility and teams across multiple geographies and time zones
· Experience and expertise in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and expense reporting applications such as Concur
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Ability to interact with many employees across the company
· Good attendance (dependable), team player, organized, detail oriented
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and to multi-task and prioritize various responsibilities on a daily basis with little supervisory input. Must work positively in a team environment and be responsive to department and customer needs with a high sense of urgency
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of departmental/organizational practices, polices and procedures
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar
8/29 - New position - **URGENT REQUEST** - Candidates must have immediate availability to interview start working ASAP. Manager is open to interviewing even as soon as this week. Current EA is transitioning to a different department. She will assist with interviewing and training to help the person ramp up. Title is EA, but candidate doesn't need Executive level support experience. This person will be supporting a VP, his 6 direct reports, and ~100 onsite employees on his team. Day to day, this person will assist with - arranging travel, managing calendar requests/scheduling, resolving scheduling conflicts, expense reports, general administrative/transactional tasks. This position will provide opportunities to take on additional duties if the person is a great fit and capable of doing so. MUST HAVES: *Candidate must be polished in all senses. (Seeking polish that Executive level candidates would exhibit). *Candidate must have strong attention to detail and follow-through. *Min 5 years' administrative support experience Manager requests that you only submit candidates who are excited and eager about this specific level of position.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation