Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: EAP Consultant
Work Location: : Maryland Heights, MO
Long Term Assignment High Possibility of Becoming Permanent
Provides direct support to organizations and their employees through the delivery of assessment, consultation, education and triage services. Uses knowledge of federal regulations to assist organizations in their appropriate handling of employee concerns and problems. Consults with employees and organizations on variety of workplace and work based issues. Provides clinical expertise in order to restore employees with diminished performance to healthy functioning.
- Provides employee consultation related to specific personal problems and concerns. Provides crisis assessment and intervention as needed. Completes clinical and administrative documentation and required forms in a clear and concise manner. Manages caseload and other tasks to meet both qualitative and quantitative performance expectations.
- Provides behavioral health assessments, accurate clinical diagnoses, and referral to appropriate level of care. Provides expert consultation to employees and/or supervisors on a variety of workplace and work based issues. Provides information and referral to community resources as appropriate. Provides clinical consultation/staffing in absence of EAP Manager
- Participates in activities as requested that help improve SBU and/or client performance, excellence and culture. Support team members and participate in team activities to help build a high-performance team. Demonstrate flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule to aid in better serving its members and help achieve its business and operational goals. Assist in efforts to continuously improve by assuming responsibility for identifying and bringing to the attention of responsible entities operations problems and/or inefficiencies.
Requirements/Certifications: Right to Hire
Hours - 9am - 5:30pm
**Please include candidate permanent salary requirements**
- Master’s degree required
- Mental health background
- Missouri license as a professional counselor or clinical social work.
- Need to be licensed LCSW or LPC in state of Missouri.
- Must have strong time management skills and organizational skills
- Be able to type and talk at the same time
- Strong typing skills - Strong MS Office, computer skills
- Be able to multi-task
Clinical training must include instruction on chemical dependency, mental health and brief therapy. Must have understanding of workplace issues, how businesses function and a fundamental understanding of employee/employer relationships. Must be capable of acquiring an understanding of EEO rules, ADA in the workplace, FMLA, and Drug Free Workplace Requirements. Must be able to provide accurate client assessment including level of risk, substance abuse and dependency, job performance issues and refer to appropriate level of care. Competent in crisis intervention. Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in solution-focused, brief therapy in outpatient setting. Strong customer service skills required. Must be able to sensitively, compassionately respond to callers. Excellent listening skills vital. Interacts effectively at all levels both within the company and with external customers. Analyzes and presents issues in a clear, concise, persuasive manner, both orally and in writing. Uses time to manage caseload and documentation effectively. Meets productivity targets and quality management expectations. Develops effective working relationships with peers within and across organizational lines. Effectively resolves individual conflicts. Supports department mission and keeps management informed of team issues. Takes responsibility for own development and stays current on skills and techniques needed to perform job. Able to adjust well to new situations and changing priorities. Deals well with ambiguity and stress while handling a variety of assignments. Maintains a positive, achievement-oriented attitude and consistent in accomplishing expected objectives.
Apply by creating/using an account