Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
* Be embedded within any number of technology teams supporting different business lines or functions, with the goal of understanding and documenting their front-to-back architecture and processes, identifying gaps and problems, developing a roadmap for the evolution of that architecture and executing on the roadmap. (Equity Structured Products and Derivatives is the current key focus area)
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders in both Technology and the Business outside your immediate area of expertise, and affect real change in both business process and technical architecture.
* Leverage deep business and systems knowledge in a particular area to realize tangible business benefit through adopting the data strategy and architecture principles.
* Leverage your strong technical focus and demonstrable experience of architecting technology solutions.
* Design, development and delivery of computer applications for business units like Collateral, Liquidity & Treasury, Finance, Commodities, Firm Risk, Loans, Sales and Trading, Operations.
* Be resilient to setbacks and relentless in the pursuit of the real business problem.
* Additional responsibilities will be to engage in a number of division-wide front-to-back business problems, understand and document the impact, and propose and gain support for solutions
* The role offers many opportunities to build a wide and diverse network and have a broad and deep impact across departments.
* Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computational Mathematics or a related field, and five (5) years of relevant experience developing applications for a global financial services institution; or Bachelor's degree in same fields and eight (8) years of relevant experience.
* Excellent understanding of Equity Structured Products and Derivatives - Pre-trade and trade capture functions as well as front-to-back Lifecycle management.
* Understanding of various front, middle and back office functions including but not limited to Pricing, Trade Booking, RFQ,
* Position, Risk and PnL Management
* Term sheet and Confirmations, Cash flow management, physical settlement, Upsize, Redemption, Retirement, Autocall, Novations.
* Experience working with various front-to-back functions like Sales and Trading, Quants, Operations, Finance, Treasury, Settlements, Documentation, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk, Collateral and Margins
* Excellent track record of business analysis, application product development and delivery of complex global projects in Financial services domain
* Experience in designing and delivering computer applications via established software project development lifecycle models like Agile
* Experience with SQL for Sybase/DB2 databases
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Project and Program management experience, ability to work with senior stakeholders, bringing different teams together to execute on a plan towards a common goal.
* Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle methodology and related tooling. For example - Agile plug-ins for JIRA, Scrum and Product backlog management, BDD using tools like JBehave or Cucumber etc.
* Technical background with emphasis on data flows & data architecture.
* Experience with analysis, design, development and support of multi-tier desktop or server side distributed applications written using technologies like Java, C#, Perl, Python, Sybase/DB2, and Object Oriented Programming principles.
* Experience with front to back functions across multiple asset classes
* Fixed Income, Commodities, FX, Credit etc.
* Experience with data-centric strategies, tools and technologies around data lineage, enterprise dictionaries, common access layer, golden source identification / master data management, ontology management, Data DevOps
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation