Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title : Technology Architect | CRM | MS CRM
Work Location : Raleigh NC
Contract duration : 6 Months
Must Have Skills:
1. MS CRM Technology Architect
2. .NET skills
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 13 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
1. Well versed in Microsoft Technologies including Dynamics 365/2016/2015 with at least one implementation on Dynamics 365 online CRM (D365 CRM).
2. Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Upgrade, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft .NET, and etc.
3. Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM and relational database concepts.
• At least 4 years of experience in SKILLS
2. SQL Server (Writing and understanding complex SQL queries), SSIS (Experience in SSIS Package Development), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development - writing services and clients, Azure, Application Insight, Mobile applications, SQL Azure, Azure App Fabric.
3. Integration Skills with external systems like SharePoint, WebAPIs, Legacy system etc. Email router and Outlook server side synchronization knowledge is required. Must have good understand of service scheduling scenarios; service scheduling process flow, understanding of MS SQL server / SQL scripts is preferred.
• At least 4 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
Experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions. Providing technical direction, thought leadership, and mentoring to project, involving in architectural design, upgrade of dynamics applications and implementation of software development life cycles (SDLC)
• At least 4 years of experience in defining technology solutions for MS CRM domain to solve business/ IT problem.
Gathering client requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals. Must have understanding of Dynamics CRM configurations especially in Sales / Services Management and Services Scheduling modules as well as collaboration.
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services.
Project Management, Agile methodologies / frameworks / environment with exp. with source code control systems. Experience working with defect or incident tracking. Consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles. Working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
Understanding tech. trends like new features in the upcoming Dynamics release, that will shape the customer CRM experience like interaction with social media, Integration with device, B2B sales process etc. Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan.
• Analytical skills
Strong oral and written communication skills, organizing a technical team and collaborating with global teams. Experience in working with cross - functional teams in a large matrixed organization.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Minimum years of experience*: 11+
If any information, Please reach me directly at the below contact details:
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct:(571) 306-4784 | Fax:(703) 935-0339
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce Solutions | IT Solutions | Engineering Services | Creative Solutions
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation