Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title* Technology Lead | Big Data - Hadoop | Hive
Work Location*Charlotte NC 28217
Contract duration (in months)* 6
Must Have Skills :
Nice to have skills:
Detailed Job Description:
As a Senior Big Data Developer/Consultant you will work directly with the client to facilitate the use of their Business Intelligence products. They should be ready to tackle the most demanding assignments, from departmental data mining engagements to enterprise-wide e-business solutions implemented by cross-functional teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
Primary Skill Set: Hive, HDFS, Spark, Unix Shell scripting
Mandatory: Well versed with Big Data Landscape, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence and ETL concepts, and Client-facing and strong communication skills.
Candidate should also have good knowledge of Big Data architecture patterns, design patterns, estimation techniques, performance tuning and trouble shooting.
Good UNIX shell scripting skills.
Preferred: Communications/Cable/Media Industry skills
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
* Perform application development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
* Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation and best practice solutions
* Lead and Mentor off shore team
* Maintain and grow knowledge of BI functionality and technical skills
* Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field is required
* 6 - 8 years of Development/Consulting or IT Development/ Consulting Experience, At least 3+ years of relevant experience working in Big Data Technologies Hadoop, Hive.
* Understanding of core Business Intelligence (BI)/data warehousing technology: -Extensive experience in Design and Development for one or more Big Data projects
* Business Intelligence development experience, SQL and shell scripting experience
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
* Application knowledge of the following industries will be preferred: Communications/Cable/Media
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience with implementation methodologies
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral; Ability to build and deliver presentations to all levels of the business and effectively explain complex issues and concepts in simple, understandable language
* Ability to mentor and lead a team of consultants
* Ability to work under minimal supervision
* Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
Top 3 responsibilities ;
Jayasree Madi – Junior Associate
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct: 858-777-7996| Fax: 703-935-0339
Jayasreem@lancesoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering Services
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation