Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
· Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously (working on parallel development teams).
· Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
· Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
· Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Be the liaison between the Medicaid Agency Service Program and Business Support areas, development teams and support teams.
· Fully utilize Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) from a BA perspective, tracking: requirements, work items, bugs, deliverables, builds, and source code.
· Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Experience with State Government, Medicaid, Client and healthcare industry standards / best practices
· Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· Proficiency with HIPAA, ANSI X12, ICD-10, and HL7 Standard
· Proficiency with SQL Server 2012 and later, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio
· Proficiency with working with Large Data Sets
· Proficiency with MS Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access), SharePoint and Visio
· Proficiency with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Experience working with test plans and test cases
· Extensive experience with project development methodology and able to apply methodology in a practical manner
· Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on State or other team members for direction
· Seven years' experience as a Business Analyst:
· Working hands-on with all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to develop and negotiate win/win solutions to project issues
· Process knowledge and experience with Traditional Waterfall and Agile software projects
· Extensive experience with system requirements and their constraints/dependencies
Apply by creating/using an account