Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title : Field Tech (Deskside) Support Analyst (53932)
Location: 130 Trinity Ave SW Atlanta, Georgia 30303-0000
Duration: 10 Months Contract
Field Tech (Deskside) Support Analysts
Scope of Work/Key Responsibilities:
· Monitor support tickets submitted from assigned locations, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported.
Perform support activities including but not limited to:
· Follow established processes and procedures. Report to IT School Support Specialists any suggestions that will improve process or make support easier or more efficient.
· Work with schools to understand technology needs and funnel requirements to IT department through reporting manager/supervisor.
· Maintain exceptional customer service posture at ALL TIMES.
· Document work performed (and steps to resolve issues) at all times within ticketing system for audit or knowledgebase purposes.
· Record and submit checklists or other documentation as may be required.
· Must attend mandatory monthly professional development meetings.
· Contract Duration: 1 year (initial)
· Option to extend annually - based on performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient in understanding network infrastructure and wireless support
· Prior experience with deskside support is a MUST.
· Microsoft Windows certification is a plus
· ITIL experience/certification is a plus
· Must have clean criminal record with the ability to pass fingerprint background check
· Must be authorized to work in the Unites States.
· Must hold a valid driver's license and dependable personal vehicle.
· Creativity and strong attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and effectively on tight deadlines, as necessary
· Excellent command of English language
· Exceptional customer service skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of customers
· Positive and productive team player
· Desire to learn new skills as technology evolves.
· Business casual attire
· Neat and clean appearance to include personal hygiene
· Minimum of Associate degree (preferred)
· 3+ years' experience in field tech support. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
· This work will be completed on-site at any of the Atlanta Public Schools locations or other buildings (depending on event) in the metro Atlanta area. The analyst would need to work M, T, W, TH, F (typically 8am – 5pm). Hours may change slightly to accommodate the school hours for elementary, middle, high schools, and special events. Travel may be necessary.
· Field techs will be required to pick up parts or other items needed to resolve issues from the Client IT Warehouse at "1631 Lafrance Street NE.”
· The Field Tech (Deskside) Support Analyst will take day-to-day direction from the School Support Specialist assigned to their region. He/she will be responsible for providing regular updates and meeting the deadlines imposed by the district.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation