Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: - Quality Assurance Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location - Baltimore , MD
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Review business requirements documents and assists in development of test plans to ensure that all requirements are verified during testing and are reflected in test scripts.
• Understands systems integration and how it affects all peripherals from custom applications and its links to third party software integrations on multiple platforms.
• Plan, design, and author effective test documentation, including test plan execution and test scenarios/cases that meet business requirements.
• Generate test data that supports use cases using SQL Scripts.
• Develop and Implement build definitions for Visual Studio Team Systems and record problems/defects identified during testing using Team Foundation Server Work Items.
• Identifying issues with web applications through quality assurance testing based on the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards as well as compliance with the ADA, Section 508, and other accessibility related laws.
• Contribute to efforts aimed at delivering accessible websites, applications and content by conducting quality assurance evaluations.
• Organize and/or conduct testing of new custom developed applications and upgrades to existing applications or web based products for medium to large scale deployments.
• Test implementations/integration with third party platforms. This includes assisting the application development team with QA testing of products prior toproduct rollout, including but not limited to systems, systems integration, performance, stress and UAT testing.
• Test custom, web and mobile applications across multiple browsers and devices.
• Communicate the status of testing, including reporting of overall test results.
• Create and maintain automated test scripts and develops custom SQL queries for database validation of User Interface functionality
• Provide recommendations/best practices for defining and continually improving testing deliverables and processes.
• Analyze issues reported by end-users during User Acceptance Testing and determines the root causes as well as proposed development solutions.
• Assist in the preparation of application release notes and technical documentation.
• Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design, product evaluation and quality assurance
• Test for application compliance with WCAG 2.0 Level AA Standards .Provide recommendations to sponsor and customers/clients regarding support/use of application/product and Assist with any necessary support procedures and ensuring appropriate training and support documentation is in place.
• Assist with preparation and execution of technical support and/or customer/client focused training sessions
• Thorough knowledge of personal computers, internet technologies, and Microsoft Office suite of tools including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project. Knowledge of programming concepts and SQL scripting. Knowledge of full application development life cycle preferred.
• Working knowledge of how to make web content and applications compliant with WCAG 2.0 Level AA Standards
• Experience in the use of testing tools such as JAWS and Zoomtext for the purpose of reviewing applications for web accessibility compliance standards.
• At least 2 years' experience on enterprise level applications
• At least 3 years' experience with Team Foundation System and Visual Studio Test tools.
• At least 5 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understanding of End to End Testing Cycles using Agile, Waterfall methodologies
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of the IT QA release cycle end to end, defect reporting, experience in preparing test plans and test scripts.
• Skill in the management and execution of test cases to ensure appropriate coverage of the system's functionality. Strong diagnostic, testing and problem solving skills. Strong analytical, communication, organizational and team skills.
• Ability to analyze error conditions and develop appropriate solutions. Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multi-task assignments. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Root cause analysis and problem solving skills required.
• Understanding of integrated systems and applications.
• Effective technical writing and processes documentation skills.
Apply by creating/using an account