Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Located in Milford, Ohio and reporting to the Service Lab Technical Manager, the Service Lab Coatings Chemist will support Lab Service work to maintain current business and expansion of all platforms. The Service lab provides support for our Customers, Internal Production, our Field service team, and the Development labs in the form of assisting with both the robust development of new products and the maintenance of existing product lines across all segments and platforms. You will do so both individually and working closely with many cross-functional teams including the Team Leader, Polymer Chemist, Technical Service personnel or Sales people.
A successful person in this role will learn Client's packaging coating properties, become experienced with Client's pilot lab equipment and be able to construct plans for testing customer line conditions. Our Chemists will also manage multiple demands from the lab, technical sales representatives and customers while balancing multiple high priorities and being very flexible as priorities may change.
• Develop a working understanding of basic coatings formulations, performance characteristics, testing methodologies, and application methodologies to support spray-coating platforms across all segments and use that understanding to identify and address the technical hurdles there in.
• Build close working relationships with the development labs, technical sales service team, and production facilities as well as with customers. Provide support to technical sales representative in resolving technical application of coatings and troubleshooting customer complains.
• Provide summary reports on projects and problem solving activities as needed including communications to both internal and external customers.
• Understand manufacturing process and protocols. Work with raw material suppliers and have a good grasp on how raw material cost affects bottom line.
• Support the modification/maintenance of existing product lines and new product development across all segments.
• Participate in product robustness activities for current and new coating technologies to understand operating window and improve chance of launch success and sustain running at customer facilities.
• Develop new test methods that will have an impact in acceleration of coating results.
• Simulation of customer line conditions to increase the rate of products launch.
• Drive innovation by implementing new ideas, screen new technologies and submit MOI's that will convert into patent applications.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, or related field, is required.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation