Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Under minimal supervision, candidate will perform product qualification test planning, execution and reporting with a specific focus on fluid dynamics. All aspects of qualification will be required from test design to ensuring conformance with international and regulatory standards.
• Supports the design assurance and validation activities associated with a family of implanted glucose sensor systems used by individuals to more effectively manage Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes ambulatory infusion pumps.
• Develops and conducts Design Verification and Qualification Test
• Evaluates experimental design to establish robust test methods.
• Plans/Reports in compliance with FDA/ISO and International Guidelines.
• Prepares tests and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment.
• Troubleshoots product and identifies quality related issues.
• Conducts Failure Analysis of non-conforming product and troubleshooting.
• Creates Engineering Test Plans and Reports, presenting technical data to support troubleshooting, design changes and new product qualification.
• Conducts data analysis using various statistical techniques to evaluate product performance
• Demonstrates exceptional problem-solving skills in areas of micro fluidics
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develops data analysis and presentation tools in Matlab or LabVIEW
• Optimizes existing tools and programs developed in Matlab and LabVIEW
• Interprets specifications, international standard and regulatory requirements then applying them to Minimed product
• Authors and executes Qualification test plans
• Writes Engineering Reports presenting technical data to support trouble-shooting, design verification, and new product qualification.
• Conducts technical & statistical investigations concerning compliance to specification and optimization of design relevant to specification.
• BSME, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Chemical Engineering
• Candidate demonstrates experience in taking design requirements from concept through final, user ready software applications in multiple languages (Matrix Lab, Lab VIEW, et al).
• LabView and Matlab experience
• Knowledge of IEC 60601-1 and all collateral standards that would apply to ambulatory infusion pumps, specifically IEC 60601-2-24
• An attention to detail
• Experience with fluidic delivery systems. Microfluidic transport design/analysis a plus.
• Solidworks CAD experience and fixturing design
• Outstanding writing skills. Candidate must demonstrate clear, direct and succinct technical writing ability.
• Candidate must be able to handle concurrent projects and be able to successfully manage their own time and priorities.
• Excellent people skills. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
High attention to detail and accuracy.
Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
Must be self-motivated.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation