Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My name is Ritesh, and I'm an Associate Recruiter at Lancesoft Inc, a global staffing and IT consulting company.
Title: Coating Operator
Location: Huber Heights
Duration: 3+ Months
Performs production tasks in order to meet daily productivity targets and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loads/unloads parts on production line
• Prepares parts for paint
• Performs basic visual inspection for rust or damage.
• Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance
• Promotes and utilizes 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety
• Other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED; 2 or more years of manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
• Basic math skills required.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to walk and talk. The employee is required to be able to handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, climb, balance, twist, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Please mail me your updated resume to RiteshK@lancesoft.com to submit your candidature and feel free to call me at 571-353-3585.
EEO Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation