Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Supplier Diversity Consultant
Duration: Long term Assignment
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
Reporting to the Director, Proposals and Applications, the Proposal Manager is responsible for managing the development and execution of assigned large-scale RFX (RFP, RFA, RFI, etc.) submissions. This position will oversee and lead a team of proposal writers and coordinators, in addition to external consultant resources, in the development of winning proposals.
• For assigned efforts, develops and manages proposal management plan, including the proposal schedule, RFX response matrix, assignments, and deadlines, to ensure progress milestones are achieved and proposal is submitted on time. Ensures proposal management documents, including the draft review guide, are shared with stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the Director, Proposals and applications, to define resource needs and staff project appropriately. Works with corporate and line of business management to identify Core Team and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources.
• Engages in the market or product development phase prior to RFX (RFP, RFA, RFI, etc.) release in order to become familiar with the market, product(s), and customer's needs.
• Works with Market Development, Market Entry, and business/functional leads to develop response strategy and RFP content. Collaborates with leaders to develop win themes and differentiators. Communicates findings to internal and consultant proposal team/writers.
• Assists in developing RFX-related analyses, including competitive and market research before an opportunity and debriefing assessments after evaluation results are received.
• Reviews the government solicitation to identify key milestones, required deliverables, and evaluation criteria. Ensures rapid response to RFP Q& A process, related RFP amendments, and implements required changes to proposal.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of win themes at response, section, and question levels. Reviews responses to ensure strategic content is appropriately captured and represented.
• Develops written responses to RFPs, particularly in higher visibility sections, including Executive Summary and legal/finance sections.
• Ensures all proposal promises are documented and communicated to Compliance and New Business Activation in a timely manner.
• Ensures the final product is compliant with RFX requirements and is produced and delivered with highest quality and before the due date to avoid potential complications with submission.
• Coordinates with Market Entry project manager to communicate progress, facilitate decision-making, and resolve open decisions, issues, and risks.
• Participates in reviews at all stages in the proposal. Leads color team reviews at all stages in the proposal to drive proposal progress and ensure proposal strategy and content is appropriately captured in the written response.
• Manage Q&A process, including collecting and finalizing questions, analyzing answers and RFX amendments, communicating changes to the RFX to functional areas and proposal developers.
• Serves as escalation point for open decisions, issues, and risks to support quality/performance standards and enforce deadlines; serves as authority to resolve scope of work interpretation differences.
• Serves as key point of contact throughout RFP response and coordinates resolution of issues. Leads weekly/daily proposal status meetings to facilitate decision-making and resolve open issues.
• Defines, documents, implements, and continually improves routine, repeatable, and measureable proposal development processes and tools.
The ability to flex schedule in relation to workload demand is critical to ensure timely and quality proposal submissions.
• 5 years of related proposal development / writing experience, with one to two years supervisory/management experience. Proposal preparation in a Medicare, Medicaid, or government contract environment
• Ability to work evenings and weekends during peak times to meet established RFP & RFI deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a complex and fast-paced corporate environment.
• Demonstrated experience managing all aspects of proposal development projects, including creating and managing the proposal schedule as well as identifying, resolving, and escalating issues and risks.
• Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating all proposal resources (both internal and external) and activities from pre-RFP release through final production and submission.
• Effective communication, public speaking, and interpersonal skills to address and lead large groups, executives, directors, managers, and other SMEs during kick-off meetings, proposal reviews, and working groups.
• Demonstrated experience working with capture and business development professionals to establish proposal strategies.
• Demonstrated experience in analyzing and supporting compliance with statements of work and contract/business requirements.
• Ability to perform effectively under pressure and practice strong organizational skills when faced with competing time-sensitive priorities.
• Superior ability to use Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
• Medicaid-related and health care proposal experience strongly preferred;
• Strong writing and editing skills, including the ability to clearly communicate needed changes to appropriate parties.
• APMP or Shipley certifications preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation