Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We are currently looking for highly motivated individual who want to join a dynamic and fast paced organization going through a major transformation. If you are someone who’s looking to bring innovation, contribute ideas and play a part in renewing the global procurement organization we want to hear from you!
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist is responsible for supporting Client’s sourcing activities for Facilities Management and Corporate Services in MA, NY, and RI.
Experience should include; category management, supplier relationship management, commercial negotiations, procurement process management and improvement, systems and analytics, market supplier development and a clear, working knowledge of current industry trends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Solid understanding of supplier markets, complexities, and has an overall pertinent vision of procurement needs and practices
• Manages and administers contracts for corporate services/indirect spend across the organization
• Maintains policies and systems and provides analysis regarding corporate services and indirect spend
• With support of the Category Manager, work with Stakeholders to establish clear business needs, apply forward thinking skills to set long term category strategies
• Able to execute operationally, complex sourcing activities
• Manage the delivery of savings targets
• Mastery of transactional sourcing activities
• Understands sourcing processes, able to implement more than one option: RFX, e-sourcing or pooling Supplier Relationship Management
• Actively focused on maximizing contract values, tracks and reviews its benefits •
Encourages and rewards performance by suppliers
• Holds suppliers to account for delivery using performance data and strategic business reviews (SBRs)
• Demonstrates a collaborative approach in delivering business outcomes
• Understands the broad range of environmental and social sustainability reporting
• Solid understanding of most contract terms and able to craft terms with legal and management support
• Establishes a negotiation plan with clarity of desired outcomes, leveraging specialist support where appropriate
• Basic understanding of adversary’s position, desired outcomes, and leverage
• Able to involve stakeholders in negotiation preparations and events
• Successful completion of professional negotiation coursework
• 7-Step Sourcing Process knowledge Procurement Process Management and Improvement
• Able to identify the appropriate supplier performance measurements (KPIs)
• Identify ways to build and improve on existing processes
• Typically improve process efficiency by 5-10% over a 6-12 month period
• Six Sigma Green Belt or PEx equivalent Systems and Analytics
• Demonstrates ability in working with multiple ERP systems: SAP, Oracle, Spend Analytics
• Understands how to analyze large data sets and extract valuable information
• Able to build quantitative models and support decision making
• Evaluate and apply the concept of total cost of ownership (TCO) Market and Supplier
Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S.) in supply chain, IT, finance or business management required. C.P.M or equivalent certifications preferred. MBA, MS preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and vendor
\management. Strong working knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Ariba & P2P systems required.
Interested candidates can send your resume at email@example.com or call on 7038896651
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation