Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The individual will be accountable and responsible for the successful fulfillment of all VPS Wholesale SIP orders that are placed by customers in Portfolio and delivered VOIP services in the US.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Process Local Native Port & MACD Orders submitted by customers in Telecommunication Portfolio for Wholesale SIP Product
• Manage customer activity through all owned milestones: Order Received, Order Validated, Order Rejected, LSR Submitted, FOC Received &Order Activated
• Handle and manage customer escalations on Order Issues and Out of Service Scenarios
• Contact customer to verify critical order information. e.g. provide regular implementation reports on all orders in progress.
• Ensure customers are provided with confirmation of critical service installation dates.
• Monitor order progress and escalate as appropriate with internal and external suppliers
• Provide the customer and account teams with frequent updates and status reports (both written and verbal as required).
• Escalate as required to ensure customer requirements and due dates are met
This role will require the ability to provide Telecommunication leadership details for project management for large, complex projects and provide customer communication /coordination as required e.g. weekly calls, written communication, project timelines.
This role will require effectively working with supplier teams (ILEC & CLEC) to build strong relationships and manage the success of key performance metrics.
This role will be required to work toward improving the overall customer experience by driving change to improve delivery cycle time.
What we’re looking for...
• Role will require direct interfacing and daily communication with Telecommunication Wholesale Customers.
• Candidate should have excellent verbal skills and need to harbor an ability to work well in an ambiguous and complex environment.
• Oversee multiple orders, concurrently, for large projects thus should have critical thinking in the decision making process.
• A thorough understanding of voice and data networks; understand how Telecommunication VOIP solutions are technically and systematically delivered.
• Action Oriented, proactive, well organized and a thinker out-of-the-box.
• An autonomous independent thinker who can convert strategic objectives into superior tactical execution within Service Delivery
• Ability to prioritize work independently based on the needs of the business and our customers
• Clear communicator both verbally and in writing.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation