Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Provide strategic support to Senior Business Management and PAG head(s) providing excellent customer service by delivering actionable solutions related to financial, resource and core business management that enables stakeholders in the WMT organization to evaluate and drive strategic, commercial decision making
- Determine proper tools / reports required for PAGs, serve as PAG representative in communicating requirements to core COO teams- Management of day to day request for Resource / Contract Management including, but not limited to,
- Governance on labor / software request management / ensure funding is in place for resource / contract requests, understand hiring requests in context of budget, ensure day to day processes are operating correctly
- Oversee / govern forecasting of PAG spend (staffing planner, capital budgeting), understanding variances to actuals (time entry, variances to cash plans, impact to projects)
- Financial Management for PAG Business Management, including, but not limited to, - Understanding of Department level available funding vs demand
- In depth understanding of financial needs, trends, forecast vs actuals
- Govern PAG financials to ensure proper coordination for forecasting each month
- Financial reporting on Actuals vs. Forecast
- Support project and ad hoc requests including, but not limited to,
- Strategic, project work, includes core COO strategic projects and offering a client perspective in solutions being built
- Business Process Improvement
- PAG Pack review, reporting and analysis for PAG managementThe candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable to a constantly changing environment, and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team that spans across multiple time zones. The candidate will be asked to juggle multiple ad hoc requests in addition to the BAU aspects of the role. The candidate will be required to take ownership and accountability of key deliverables and function as a liaison to the central business and portfolio management teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and flexible team player who has a strategic vision but also the ability to execute successfully.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and/or Finance. Years of
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in Finance and/or Technology Business Management.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible with ever-changing prioritization
- Experience with resource level headcount and financial budgeting
- Must have a thorough understanding of financial principles such as Software Capitalization and accrual basis accounting
- Demonstrated ability to create concise and cogent management reporting
- Ability to drive change throughout the organization across multiple departments and levels.
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint including Pivot Tables, formulas, and data manipulation
- Thorough attention to detail and precision
- Dealing with ambiguity and implementing structure where needed
- Creative thinker who will take complete ownership and accountability
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation