Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Project Manager- Expert (571140) –
Location: Raleigh, NC 27604
Duration: 12 Months
An IT Project Manager is required to aid and support the Agency in the implementation of multiple medium to large IT projects. Experience with Telephony projects is preferred. PMP is REQUIRED.
This position will be responsible for managing multiple medium to large projects, possibly involving external vendors and multiple business areas.
The Project Manager will:
• Manage technology projects (including procurement, resource acquisition, budgeting; developing, monitoring and controlling schedules; identifying and resolving issues and risks; and communicating status to stakeholders)
• Translate generalized customer business goals and objectives into concrete strategy and tactical plans.
• Work effectively with internal and external clients, third party vendors, and senior management in accomplishing project objectives.
• Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcomes for the customer.
• Work closely with the Project Sponsor(s) and Governance Committees to facilitate decisions necessary for project delivery
• Develop and maintain project documentation including status reports and schedules/timelines and various detailed plans for Communication, Risk Management, Deployment and others as required.
• Resolve political, resource, budgeting, change, and legal issues affecting the project.
• Oversee change requests associated with the project.
• Oversee vendor relations and procurement related to the project
• Drive project work to completion
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies desired:
- Proven experience in delivering projects on-time, within budget, as designed, that meet the customer requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Project Management Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK®, PMI's Project Management Standard, PM tools and templates. PMP certification is required.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies is preferred.
-Well versed in delivery of IT projects from requirements, through design, build, test and train.
- Leadership on complex projects. Well-developed facilitation skills are required.
- Consultative services that support the project team, sponsors and other stakeholders on the strategies for moving project forward.
- Demonstrated ability to work with the customer to build a trusted advisor relationship by applying expertise and knowledge to achieve sustainable results in an ethical manner.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experience with Telephony (Avaya/Genesis), Print services and general software development projects is preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Harish Reddy | Associate Recruiter
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation