Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Below is a summary of the position -
Work Location: White Plains, NY – 10601
The Recruiting department provides staffing services to CLIENT leaders and associates through full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. Delivers high quality professional candidates and advances the CLIENT brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the CLIENT selection process ensuring hiring the best possible talent. Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components for each vacancy assigned. Develops and implements innovative, competitive, cost-effective recruiting initiatives to attract a diverse, highly talented, and productive workforce.
• Provide exceptional client service and full lifecycle recruiting within CLIENT Head quarters
• Confer with senior leadership and Director, Human Capital & Development, to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
• Write complete and detailed search assignments (client engagement documents), ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
• Guide hiring managers and candidates through the CLIENT selection process.
• Visit hiring-manager departments to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture, and use that knowledge to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with CLIENT leaders, vendors, community organizations, HR disciplines, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the- art recruiting practices.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house Powernet to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Pre-screen candidates. Create and present pre-screening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers, and include the use of face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies.
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers and all communications with candidates.
• Prepare candidates for interviewing with CLIENT and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting, thereby providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
• Review hiring manager’s interview performance with each candidate and take appropriate action when warranted. Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and new hires.
• Perform detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of CLIENT compensation policy.
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
• Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
• Work with and/or direct the efforts of a Recruiting Coordinator or Administrator.
• Review visa and permanent residency requests. Ensure compliance and up-to-date work authorizations are on file. Provide input on procedures. Make recommendations and guide manager/employee through the entire process. Partner with in-house immigration specialist.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation