Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My name is Madhu, and I'm an Associate Recruiter at Lancesoft Inc, a global staffing and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our top clients in Energy, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace & other domains, and we currently have a job opening that may interest & matches your profile.
Job Title: VDC Installed Accessories Program Admin
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675
Duration: 3+ months (CONTARCT)
Maintain VDC Installed Accessory (VIA) program/application.
• Enter part numbers, pricing and establish proper rules for accessory ordering. Make sure there is no conflict between accessories and existing factory options.
• Look up of parts and application information in the ATLAS, (SAP based parts system) and EPC.
• Perform invoice reconciliation and resolve billing errors by invoicing dealers or processing refunds.
• Respond to dealer questions about the program, status of orders and billing issues via email and phone.
• Handle dealer inquiries into program and any delays to vehicles caused by program.
Monitor vehicles going through all ports for any delays. Assist ports with back ordered parts issues.
• Manage the VIA Preload program
-Pull monthly vehicle allocation
-Based on agreements with regions, arrange VINs so that In-Tech (vendor) can associate option codes with correct VINs
• Manually create accessory (OKA) codes for each new product added to the program.
• Place orders for accessorized auto show cars and regional demos.
Manage Wheelset program
-Create fedex shipments to match take-off wheelset with dealer
-track wheelsets and report successful shipping
-respond to dealer enquiries
• Update ordering guide with new pricing, products and restrictions.
• Inform dealers of program additions and changes.
• Update all Vehicle Distribution Centers (VDC) on all changes and updates with the port installation program.
• Give feedback to Product Management team ( MINI) on any installation issues.
• Handle requests to cancel or change an order (i.e. delete and/or add accessory options).
• Work with Parts Logistics team to ensure adequate inventory supply for accessory offerings.
• Monitor the accessories that may have superseded part numbers, additionally tracking un-available/backordered parts, and relay updates to the VDC.
• Liaise with the VDC for any parts discrepancy on service order lines.
• Report on overall sales by dealer, region and VDC facility via Power Point and Excel reports.
• Provide list of top selling items for promotion of the program.
Create and manage VIA Preload pass through report to monitor preload success
Work with product teams to create promotional packages for dealers. Analyze take rates on most popular accessories for all model lines
Special Projects – as determined by the Aftersales Accessory & Lifestyle Manager
Education: Associates Degree
Experience in sales or marketing, dealership experience ( or MINI Dealership experience preferred).
Automotive dealer experience with a basic knowledge of cars. Strong knowledge of data entry and MS-Office (Excel, Power Point, Outlook) required.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must.
Excellent presentation and verbal communication, including phone skills
Madhu Goud | Associate Recruiter
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
MadhuG@lancesoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce | Enterprise Solutions | Engineering Services
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation