Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
An Integrator has the following responsibilities:
1. Lead architecture consulting to construct Security Architectures for a business unit or infrastructure Technology team
2. Conduct risk assessment and provide technology risk/requirements to address risks identified. Areas covered:a.Authentication, Authorization, Auditingb.Application Security - Session Security, Vulnerability/Penentration Testing items, Input Validation. Secure data transport and storage
3. Periodically review security reference architecture (security blueprints) and conduct updates/enhancements to guidance, policies, or other applicable reference materials
4. Participate in various Operational and Technology Risk governance processes
5. Lead, where applicable, a role in architecture review committees representing Security Architecture
1. In depth knowledge of application, network and platform security vulnerabilities. Ability to explain vulnerabilities to developers
2. Experience in conducting Information Security, Security Architecture, Audit assessments. Presenting the outcomes of the assessment and obtaining buy in.
3. Strong focus on reviewing technical designs and functional requirements to identify areas of Security weakness.
4. The candidate must have working experience in the following application/network security domains:a. Authentication: SAML, SiteMinder, Kerberos, OpenIdb. Entitlements and identity managementc. Data protection, data leakage prevention and secure data transfer and storage. App Security - validation checking, software attack methodologies. Cryptography encryption and hashing
1. Knowledge of standard network model and the risks that present at each layer, the functions of network equipment such as switches, routers, firewalls, proxies, vpn, and load-balancers, and to understand network architecture.
2.The candidate must have working knowledge of the primary operating systems (Unix, Windows, z/OS, Mac OS), the configuration and management of that platform at an enterprise scale, the security risks to that platform, and how to mitigate those risks.
3. Experience in testing tools, at least one of Veracode, Fortify, OunceLabs, AppScan, WebInspect, Burp Development Experience Required - even though the SecArch Integrator role is not a development role, the candidate must have previous background in programming, design and application architecture.
4. In order to be a practical SecArch Integrator the candidate must have experience implementing complex applications in an enterprise environment.
6. In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as Web Browsers, Web Servers, Web Services Other Areas of Expertise
More Desired Skills:
1. Frameworks, protocols and subsystems: J2EE, .NET, Spring, RPC, SOAP, MQSeries, JMS, RMI, JMX, Hibernate.
3. Database design and programming experience
4. Experience of liaising with 3rd Party Entities (exchanges, suppliers, regulators)
5. Experience in conducting and / or reviewing penetration tests, dynamic vulnerability assessments and static vulnerability assessments
6. Understanding of geographic regulations and their impact on Security assessments
7. Previous experience in Financial Services is preferred
8. CISSP or other industry qualification
9.Experience working with global organizations
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation