Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
-Responsible for the completion of UAS Initial Assessments and Reassessments based on NY State requirements and guidelines and training provided by Magellan Health and/or outside resources. -Enrollment paperwork materials required to appropriately process consumer's application for enrollment.
-UAS Tasking Tool based on guidelines and training provider by Magellan Health and/or outside resources.
-Responsible for correction and revision of UAS, paperwork, and tasking tool documentation based on review and feedback provided through quality and associated review processes.
- Complete UAS Initial and/or Reassessment documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool in the consumer's home.
- Attend training and continuing education sessions and lessons focused on the proper completion of UAS documentation, enrollment paperwork, and tasking tool.
- Focus on continuous improvement and quality excellence in the completion of all material associated with the initial enrollment/continued enrollment of consumers as members in the plan.
- Supports initiatives of the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement Committee.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bilingual preferred (Spanish or Chinese languages).
Minimum 1 years clinical experience with focus in UAS Assessment
*UAS Assessor experience is required
Location: Candidate will be assigned to any of the following cities: Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan or on occasion to Westchester. THESE ARE FIELD EMPLOYEES THAT WILL BE DRIVING FROM LOCATION TO LOCATION. Mileage reimbursed at a rate of $.54/mile.
*This is not a telephonic role. They are in house visits. Will be required to report to the office located in Brooklyn once a month.
Hours: The position is M-F with the typical hours of 9am - 5pm; however there is some flexibility with the hours.
Duration: Temp to hire
RN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt (Required)
CCM - Certified Case Manager - Care Mgmt (preferred)
CCP - Chronic Care Professional - Care Mgmt (preferred)
- Understands and is able to apply principals of Care Management and Person Centered Service Planning.
- Is able to understand and apply coverage guidelines and benefit limitations.
- Familiar with clinical needs and disease processes for chronic physical and behavioral illnesses (depression, challenging behaviors, Alzheimer's disease and other disease-related dementias).
- Understands and adapts appropriately to issues related to communication, cognitive or other barriers.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation