Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title : Technology Analyst | SiteMinder | Cyberark
Work Location : Weehawken, New Jersey.
Contract Duration : 6months
The GPS (Global production Services) Security IT L2 team provides L2 support for Authentication, Identity and Access Management services. The main purpose of these services is to ensure that the applications' users are authenticated (logged in), and in some cases additionally enforce an access control policy to ensure that only authorized users are granted access. This team supports systems that manage request, approval and provisioning workflows of identity and access management as well as maintaining the Authentication and IAM systems overall health.
SEC IT responsibilities :
• 2nd level Support on all Authentication & IAM systems
• Troubleshooting and remediation of Siteminder.
• Performing maintenance activities to all supported applications
• Perform checks & access reviews with help of SQL query/tool.
• Ensure incidents/requests are resolved within agreed SLA times.
• Preparation and involvement in BCM related activities
• Application Deployment
• Suggesting and implementing process improvement initiatives across the team
• Ensuring Audit/Risk items are flagged and remediated
Required Technical Knowledge:
• Must have experience working with Cyberark
• Preference would be given to candidate who has also worked on SiteMinder
• Active Directory Setup/Management knowledge.
• LDAP setup/management knowledge.
• Knowledge on Database (Oracle / Sybase ).
• Knowledge on UNIX OS Platform (Solaris/RHEL).
• Knowledge on Windows Server.
• Knowledge of web and application servers (Apache/IIS/Tomcat/Websphere)
• ITIL Service Operations process such as Incident Management, Request fulfilment, Problem Management.
• Familiarity with Service Management tools (eg: SNOW etc.,) for the logging and tracking of incidents, and service requests
• Preferable tools knowledge: Putty, TOAD
• Preferable experience on unix or perl scripting
Essential soft skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including effectively communicating with technical and non-technical audience.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new Tools & Technologies.
• Flexibility to work in shifts. May involve weekend work
• >2 years of experience within IT Security/Identity Management role
• Banking related IT support experience would be a plus.
• ITIL Foundations Certified would be an added advantage.
Please reach me directly at the below contact details:
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 120, Herndon, VA 20171
Direct:(571) 306-4780 | Fax:(703) 935-0339
chandrakanthR@lancesoft.com | www.LanceSoft.com
Contingent Workforce Solutions | IT Solutions | Engineering Services | Creative Solutions
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation