Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Client business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Client's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses and to our own.
Client is seeking an experienced and ambitious candidate to join their Electronic Communications Archive (ECA) Engineering group. The group is responsible for managing the archiving of all electronic communications in the firm, in order to meet the legal and regulatory obligations. This includes ensuring the archiving and reconciliation of every message of any electronic communication, onboarding archive feeds for new BU application, remediation of compliance archive data, compliance archive data migration projects, and compliance archive data migration projects.
The primary focus of this role involves managing the tools and data involved with archiving system. This involves managing Archive application, assisting with onboarding any new feed type as well as migrating the data between different archive systems.
The candidate must have strong technical experience in Linux environment, data parsing and scripting skills, as well as previous experience in supporting a production environment. Knowledge of any Email Archive systems and related archiving technologies such as Exchange Journaling is required. Additionally, candidate would also be responsible for the improvement, growth and evolution of the archive process, including process documentation, best practices, tracking, and scoping.
Candidates must be well organized, have strong communication across various organizations and levels of management, and time management skills, as well as being detail orientated and analytical. They must demonstrate initiative, good judgement, be confident working independently and be comfortable handling sensitive, confidential information.
- 3+ years of experience with Email Archive technologies and platforms
- Experience with providing production support for Linux environment, including job scheduling, job monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Scripting capability (e.g. with Python, Perl) for data processing and automation
- Understanding of Networking, storage technologies and infrastructure
- Strong email data parsing and analytical skills
- Experience with large data migration and reconciliation
- Configuration and vendor management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills - verbal & written
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Experience with ECA engineering technologies e.g. Micro Focus/Autonomy DigitalSafe
- Experience working with regulatory, compliance and/or litigation group within the Financial Industry
Apply by creating/using an account