Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SAP FTS (Forecast to Stock) with TM (Transportation Management):
Route Management experience)
Working with client's Solution Architects, Solution Delivery team (dev, integration, tech platform, security, test, etc.) and System Integrator partners. These individuals will contribute through others as well as their own technical work, so strong communication (written and spoken) and problem-solving skills are critical. They must be able to work through tense and difficult situations and drive for results with persistence.
Individuals need strong working knowledge of functional architecture, configuration, and functionality of S/4HANA, version 1610 or 1709 preferred.
Responsibilities for all include:
· Provide planning data and progress reporting to the PMO for all functionality within assigned workstream(s)
· Work with business representatives (i.e. BPOs) and Solution Architecture to understand Business Process, User Stories and associated acceptance criteria; conduct workshop if necessary; confirm Requirements are correctly represented in Client ALM
· Scope and provide estimates for wave or enhancement requirements within assigned tower(s)
· Understand integrations with non-SAP applications
· Write/update and/or review configuration rationales and functional designs for RICEFW objects consistent with solution architecture
· Write/update and/or review security functional requirements
· Support master data and data conversion requirements and design
· Perform and/or review configuration in assigned functional area(s) of S/4HANA
· Perform and document functional unit tests
· Manage and coordinate functional changes to a release including Change Lead guidance through system landscape working with Basis (ensuring retrofit is addressed)
· Implement configuration standards (i.e. naming) within assigned workstream(s)
· Assist with test scenario identification for new build and regression within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
· Write and/or review test scripts consistent with design/build (Client ALM experience is a plus)
· Link requirements to test scripts (Client ALM experience helps)
· Coordinate user security preparation for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
· Coordinate master data preparation for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
· Coordinate transactional data preparation/selection for testing within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
· Execute test scripts in assigned S/4HANA tower(s) and integrated non-SAP system
· Coordinate defect resolution within tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems.
3. Knowledge Transfer
· Plan knowledge transfer based on functional scope, configuration inventory, and RICEFW inventory within tower(s), using appropriate mix of self-study, interactive meetings/discussions, and job shadowing
· Work with assigned run team members to schedule knowledge transfer activities
· Conduct and confirm knowledge transfer with assigned run team knowledge recipients
· Contribute to cutover planning for cutover activities needed within assigned tower(s)
· Perform assigned cutover tasks (ie. manual configuration) consistent with the cutover plan
· Contribute to hypercare preparation including coordinating rosters and work schedules within assigned tower(s)
· First point of contact for incidents, requests, and problems within assigned tower(s) and integrated non-SAP systems
· In coordination with assigned run team members and other cross functional individuals, prioritize, communicate (with other program team, run team, wave team and end users), and resolve incidents, problems, and service requests within assigned tower(s)
· Drive execution of tower activities with all stakeholders within assigned tower(s) throughout SDLC lifecycle
· Coordinate cross-functional activities between towers and technical teams
· Communicate progress and impediments
· Drive impediments to resolution
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation