Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description :
Coordinates and guides projects throughout their project lifecycle, including systems and processes design.
· Ensures that projects are completed in accordance with established scope, deadlines, budgets, and technical standards.
· Prepares appropriate project and supporting documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
· Manages the identification of risks and issues for proper resolution to ensure successful project implementations.
· Builds relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders, technical staff, vendors, and end users.
· Takes ownership for a variety of project initiatives and communications in parallel.
· Works alongside project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members to gather business requirements, plan for change management, and participate in development and implementation of new solutions or enhancements to existing systems.
· Drives the formulation of business and testing requirements.
· Generates and compiles documentation for business processes and operational procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Maps current "AS IS” business processes and facilitates workshops to research future "TO BE” processes.
· Manages vendor implementations and ensures all milestones and deliverables are met in accordance to the Statement of Work and adherence to BCPS technical specifications and data sharing requirements.
· Participates in continuous improvement activities by identifying and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for improvements.
· Produces status reports and communications on a regular basis.
· Skill in analyzing and evaluating administrative processes for automation.
· Skill in designing and documenting automated processes.
· Skill in the operation of computers and peripheral equipment.
· Knowledge and understanding in application and system programming.
· Knowledge of personal computers, Microsoft Office suite of tools including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project.
· Knowledge of programming concepts and the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to analyze and evaluate the feasibility and suitability of information technology projects.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Ability to coordinate the work of a team with the work of other units within the Office of Information Technology and County agencies.
· Ability to develop needs assessments and prepare administrative reports.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation