Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: IT PROJECT MANAGER
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Middle River, MD
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
· Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of Project Management and program planning.
· Thorough knowledge of processes, methods and techniques utilized to analyze and evaluate business operations.
· Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of planning, developing, implementing, and supporting computer information systems and programs.
· Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles and methodologies defined in of the Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
· Degree from an accredited college with a bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business or Public Administration, Computer Science, Communications or a related field.
· At Least five years of experience as a project manager, business analyst, change management analyst, systems analyst or closely related experience in the analysis of information technology organizations and systems.
· Coordinates and guides projects throughout their project lifecycle, including systems and processes design.
· Ensures that projects are completed in accordance with established scope, deadlines, budgets, and technical standards.
· Prepares appropriate project and supporting documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
· Manages the identification of risks and issues for proper resolution to ensure successful project implementations.
· Builds relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders, technical staff, vendors, and end users.
· Takes ownership for a variety of project initiatives and communications in parallel.
· Works alongside project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members to gather business requirements, plan for change management, and participate in development and implementation of new solutions or enhancements to existing systems.
· Drives the formulation of business and testing requirements.
· Generates and compiles documentation for business processes and operational procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
· Maps current "AS IS” business processes and facilitates workshops to research future "TO BE” processes.
· Manages vendor implementations and ensures all milestones and deliverables are met in accordance to the Statement of Work and adherence to BCPS technical specifications and data sharing requirements.
· Participates in continuous improvement activities by identifying and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for improvements.
· Produces status reports and communications on a regular basis.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation