Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
- Consults with functional leaders to understand business objectives to design optimized data solutions
- Perform data quality activities (data quality rule creation, edit checks, identification of issues, root cause analysis, value case analysis, remediation planning, and monitoring)
- Advise on improvements to maximize value of data quality (e.g. how to improve Adobe clickstream tags to provide business better/more accurate reporting results).
- Research and recommend best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data
Document and maintain operational policies and procedures, including documenting detailed process flows. Develop operational performance and quality metric standards and reports. Collect and analyze process data to initiate and recommend to manager best practices and procedures that focus on increased productivity and reduced cost. Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes. Research best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. Research new information technologies which can support reengineering business processes. Develop, track, and report business metrics and service level agreements to key stakeholders. Develop tools and models to measure performance and challenge business results for the region. Assist area management staff to understand, interpret and comply with functional policies, procedures and processes; identify potential issues and recommend appropriate change proposals as needed. Communicate business results, operational analyses, change recommendations and other information developed and/or received to manager; champion appropriate changes throughout the group. Provide financial and business support for management teams. Support budgetary/financial issues as requested/required including conducting financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting. Prepare forecast and financial/operational reporting package for management teams and other stakeholders. Perform research and analysis of various financial or operational data to provide historical and trending information to manager. Create, develop and maintain reporting systems and presentations that measure financial/operational effectiveness of business operations and management actions. Collect and evaluate financial, operational, service, and performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement. Analyze new business requirements and identify and recommend the most effective approach and resolution to issues. Create basic financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning. Develop reports from databases to provide management with information to make sound decisions. Perform basic data modeling studies and develop basic models.
1 - Strong knowledge and work experience in analyzing Adobe Clickstream data and reporting on it; should include completing data quality and audit standards
2 - Strong knowledge of Marketing and Sales Processes related to IT/Software business
3 - Experience with Marketo and SalesForce applications (from a front-end and back-end perspective) and the integration between the 2 applications
4 - Knowledgeable in writing in SQL and/or Python
5 - Working knowledge of using PowerBI and/or Qlik reporting tools
- Excellent planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts
- Extensive experience in identifying and documenting business requirements in a data warehouse environment, including use of application design facilitation or other requirements gather techniques
- Adept in queries, report building, data discovery and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and complex business concepts in technical terms
- Requires skills related to Big Data Technologies Azure, HDFS, TalenD, Informatica Data Quality, Common Data Lakes, Data warehouse and Business Intelligence to collaborate with the Architects and key stakeholders from IT in the translation of business requirements into a conceptual data model and related metadata
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation