Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
IT Project Manager
This position is to support the Back Office and Data Warehouse portfolio projects.
• Manage project(s) and project resources throughout the entire Solutions Life Cycle
• Follows proper Change Management Processes.
• Responsible for the following: development of project milestones, project schedules, tracking project costs, tracking the design, development, and testing progress of the project, documenting and tracking issues and risks, communication of project status to management.
• Responsible for working with vendor, contract, or internal IT delivery resources to define project scope, technical requirements and determine high level estimates
• Defines resources and schedule for project implementation.
• Oversee (or perform) the Business Analyst role of gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
• Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team to ensure business goals are achieved
• Engage business stakeholders to identify and incorporate business owned project tasks and dependencies
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Provides regular and timely Project status updates to project team and management as needed to ensure Projects are meeting agreed upon timeline
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Ensures projects are on schedule and deadlines are me
• Manages project budget and forecast
• Directs and oversees project team and manages conflicts within group.
• Efficiently identifies, escalates and solves project issues.
• Demonstrates leadership
EXPERIENCE: 8-10 years experience required.
PMP Preferred - SKILLS:
• Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Customer driven and a team player, with strong interpersonal and customer interface skills.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills, process and detailed oriented, a self-starter who is highly motivated to obtain goals/results.
• Candidate must excel in communication/presentation skills, both oral and written, and tailor communication to various levels of the organization.
• Ability to interact professionally with diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
• Must be able to work and prioritize in a fast paced changing environment while coordinating multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
• Effectively manages client expectations and escalations
• Ability to work either independently or as part of a larger team.
• Ability to work under minimal direction.
• Ability to think logically in solving assigned problems and to present recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage technical professionals
• Strong interpersonal skills including team building, coaching and mentoring Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
(703) 480 4129
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation