Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Pharmacy Solution is seeking an Automation Maintenance Technician to join our Maintenance Team. Our Maintenance Team is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of dispensing and dispensing-related equipment.
• Responsible for supporting and implementing maintenance team tasks, equipment performance standards and support to Pharmacy Operations meeting daily production goals.
• Perform preventive maintenance, inspections, and repairs on electrical and mechanical equipment, devices and components.
• Troubleshoot; routinely inspect equipment and electro-pneumatic controls as necessary on automated equipment.
• Report to Maintenance Supervisor on equipment condition and status as necessary.
• Install all new equipment including electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, electronic, and computer systems.
• Maintain an extremely clean work environment.
• Reduce machine down time, improve throughput and overall performance of machines.
• Maintain preventative maintenance schedules by thoroughly documenting all issues, repairs, parts used, recommendations, etc.
• Must possess a sense of urgency on troubleshooting and repairing equipment for minimal downtime.
• Possess excellent project/assignment completion record.
• Ability to work independently.
• Be able to travel 10% of the time for educational and related business.
• Accountability: Meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
• Builds Trust: Consistently models and inspires high levels of integrity in decisions, speech, and actions.
• Collaborates: Engages others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts 's overall success first.
• Executes for Results: Effectively leverages resources to create exceptional outcomes, embraces change, and constructively resolves barriers and constraints.
• Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, Automation and Control Technology or a related field with at least 3 years’ experience.
• In lieu of a degree, 7 years of industrial automation experience with a 4-year apprenticeship in electrical or equivalent trade.
Knowledgeable in the following areas:
• 3-Phase 480v electric and electrical equipment.
• AC/DC motors and motor controls.
• PLC’s-specifically in Allen Bradley
• Automation Controls Networking
• Prior and current NEC code.
• Use of test equipment.
• Previous experience w/ robotics and highly automated industrial cells.
• PLC programming and Controls
• Networking Topology
• Computer and peripheral equipment setup and maintenance.
• You will report to a Maintenance Frontline Leader.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation