Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: EPIC Application Coordinator (Cadence-Scheduling)
Location: Spartanburg SC
Duration: Contract to Hire role
The EPIC application coordinator will have primary responsibility for the design, build / configuration, testing, validation and ongoing support of the EPIC application(s). They will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the software functionality, and acquiring / utilizing knowledge of the operational workflows to be implemented with the EPIC system. The application coordinator will gain in-depth knowledge of the software by attending application support training and completing application certification projects and tests.
Job Responsibilities for this role include:
The application coordinator implementing the EPIC Cadence Scheduling application should have a solid understanding of the operational practices of scheduling and payer authorization, including nuances of provider schedules within the organization and scheduling practices for certain types of visits, and how these practices relate to the medical record flow for appointments. The application coordinator should have knowledge of scheduling integration points, including check in, registration, benefits, referrals and orders.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
· Maintain regular communication with vendor implementation representatives. Work with implementation representatives and the organization's business community and end users to ensure the system meets the organization's business needs
· Assume application expertise by obtaining and maintaining EPIC certification for the assigned application(s) within the required timeframe.
· Achieve an in-depth knowledge of assigned application(s) and its relationship to other applications.
· Participate in project plan development and monitoring project milestones
· Participate in design and validation sessions and ensure appropriate documentation, follow-up and issue escalation occurs.
· Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software. Provide application expertise to facilitate discussions and decisions.
· Work with department representatives to analyze needs and translate these into system design.
· Participate in development, execution and sign off of system testing.
· Develop and maintain detailed documentation on system configurations and technical components.
· Troubleshoot problems identified by team members and end users.
· Escalate issues and risks to project leadership.
· Collaborate with the training team(s) in the design and development of training programs.
· Provide application expertise to the project team and advisory groups.
· Participate in the planning and execution of application go-live and post-live activities.
· Follow established guidelines for system change control.
· Identify potential system enhancement needs.
· Introduce best practice options for future-state workflows and processes.
· Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs
· Analyze new functionality in releases to determine how and if it should be used.
· Coordinate ongoing software updates and changes.
· Review and test new software releases.
Apply by creating/using an account