Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Summary/MissionFundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to
Community Health Care Workers (CHW) serve the community as a bridge between the member (community) and the healthcare system (providers) through outreach and education.
By providing these services, CHW's help Healthcare members attain and maintain better health outcomes, improve relationships with healthcare providers and help both parties to become more acculturated with each other.
This position will work under the direction of a designated professional.
• Conduct home visits with Healthcare members with chronic conditions to reinforce following the care plan, adjusting tasks to fit with the member's culture, language, and religion, improve access to care, identify health care needs, and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations.
• Educate healthcare professionals and providers on opportunities for improving and understanding the social determinants of health that may be impacting member's health and treatment plan through various communication channels.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with the Healthcare members, providers, nurse case managers, agency representatives, supervisors and office staff, from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. Work to reduce cultural and socio-economic barriers between clients and institutions.
• Assist with care plan implementation and Healthcare member education during in-home visits, help develop care management strategies, and work with team members to provide linkages for the various health and social needs of members.
• Assist members to identify socio-economic issues that affect their overall health and develop health/social management plans and goals.
• Identify gaps and opportunities to strengthen systems of care within the member's community and assists members in utilizing community services, including scheduling appointments with social services agencies, (including transportation vendors), and assisting with completion of applications for eligible programs.
• Assist with patient medication adherence by: instructing the member on current medication list, reviewing medications with member and assist in obtaining refills.
• Teach disease self-management (i.e. nutrition, symptom tracking and reporting).
• Accompany members to appointments as needed.
• Enter and maintain member records in electronic health record system, compile reports and complete other program documentation in a timely manner (e.g. progress notes, letters), and other administrative responsibilities as needed.
• Travel extensively to client homes, community locations, various agencies, and other outreach destinations.
• Exhibits the following Employee Behaviors
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation