Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The role of the Maintenance Electronic Technician is to competently perform all of the required maintenance tasks on Drilling and Measurements downhole tools and wellsite surface systems. These tasks include system testing, assembly and disassembly, service levels, calibration, environmental screening, modification, troubleshooting and repair, all of which must be completed in conformance with D&M and Standards, procedures and practices.
The Maintenance Electronic Technician reports in most cases directly to the Maintenance Supervisor or in some cases directly to the Maintenance Manager or department team leader depending on the local organizational structure within the D&M Facility.
Successful Position holders are excellent communicators, enjoy solving problems, and work well in teams.
• Follows in the D&M equip Technician Training and Development Program.
• Obtains and maintains the required competencies to perform their job.
• Understands and complies with policies and standards.
• Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Maintenance Technicians.
• Promotes the importance of Service Quality, Service Delivery and flawless job execution within the maintenance community.
• Works closely with peers within the maintenance function as part of a strong and dynamic team.
• Liaises, where required with Field Operations Personnel.
• Performs the required maintenance tasks in accordance with work orders and documented service level procedures and workmanship standards.
• Accurately and timely documents all maintenance tasks using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System (RMS or Q-Trak).
• Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards.
• Familiar with and strictly adheres to assigned locations documented work processes.
• Performs troubleshooting on defective equipment in order to isolate the root cause and effectively repair.
• Understands and helps drive the World Wide Service Quality Plan within the location.
• Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
• Actively participates in process improvement initiatives such as LEAN and Six Sigma as an important contributor continual process improvement.
• Reports honestly and accurately at all times.
• Promotes a culture of safety awareness quality within the maintenance community.
• Wears the required PPE at all times within the Maintenance Facility.
• Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
• Follows and is accountable to policies and procedures on health, safety and environment.
• Uses QUEST to report both Quality and HSE events and for follow up on action items.
• Maintains at all times up-to-date generic and job-related Quality and HSE training.
• Is committed to the highest levels of quality in their work with a strong “do it right first time mentality”.
• Successfully graduated with a 3 years Technical degree.
• Minimum 3 years experience as a Electronic Technician, preferably in Oil & Gas.
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Interested candidates please send your resumes to email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation