Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Title: MWD Specialist
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: 12 months
-MWD Field Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite.
-Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities.
-MWD Field Specialist is responsible for the management, training and development of second engineers and trainees at well site.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current PathFinder technology and strategy.
- Is responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the fixed step training program requirements.
- Follows the fixed step training program and competency requirements.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STC.
- Participates in pre-job planning and mobilization.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business.
- Is fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensures that all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) at the well site are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and PathFinder standards all the time.
- Effectively manages inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the client's well site representative and rig crew and PathFinder field support staff.
- Actively participates in Knowledge sharing.
- Ensures all PathFinder reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
- May follow up on failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- May provide pertinent data to the performance analysis team to ensure the closure of service quality issues with clients.
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customers' questions, requests, or problems while at the well site.
- May be asked to perform nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Follows and complies with all PathFinder SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Is a relentless and versatile learner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
MaxWell- HSPM- RX5- FTL Rig- QUEST- InTouch - OFS Quality & HSE Standards- InterAct- DDToolbox Shock and Vibration TBT
If you are interested in the above opportunity please send your recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 703-889-6713.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation