Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Entry level skills writing database scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and ISS packages are required.
Serve as a Programmer/Analyst under the guidance of the immediate supervisor or senior level Programmer/Analyst. Use basic principles and procedures of methodology, and automated data processing to design, develop, debug, test, and maintain complex software applications. These applications exist on a wide variety of platforms including PC-based, Web-based, Mobile, and Mainframe. Legacy application development and maintenance may require knowledge of other platforms.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review meetings.
• Design and document IT solutions which conform to State of Michigan standard technology.
• Work with DTMB AS PMO Managers and client agency managers and supervisors with IT project estimating, and budgeting.
• Code scripts and coordinate application peer testing, load testing and system integration testing.
• Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including system specs and flow diagrams.
• Develop software code based on design.
• Design solutions for a specific application need.
• Code to standards.
• Work with the business client to create test scenarios. Design and develop test plans, applications, or subsystems.
• Provide defect tracking log entry information.
• Test the database and associated design to ensure compliance with the business rules which govern the database.
• Implement IT solutions.
• Maintain and upgrade systems as a result of tool upgrades.
• Documents identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis.
• Follow change management procedures and provide input to execute change management.
• Work with vendors who provide IT solutions.
• Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.
• Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and development.
• Identify potential impacts of changes.
• Research, test and recommend new development tools, languages, upgrades and equipment as directed by senior team members.
• Apply State government processes to systems that support the DNR, DEQ, and MDARD.
• Apply Agency business rules to system and program design.
• Document changes to existing programs using standards established by DTMB management.
• Follow client’s policies for access and distribution of reports and data.
• Maintain work log and status.
• Perform tasks for internal/external security and standards review as directed.
• Follow DTMB Problem Management processes to resolve client problems reported through Remedy trouble tickets, phone calls and email.
• Update assigned trouble tickets with status comments to keep clients and co-workers informed.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation