Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Assembler Level 2
Location: Oldsmar, FL
Duration: 15+ Months
• Rework SMT components.
• Perform modifications per Engineering Change Orders.
• Inspect assemblies to ensure IPC-A-610 quality standards are met.
• Inspect components and identify common component and soldering defects and improper use of flux and PCB cleaning
• Modify and repair products in accordance with applicable documentation and procedures.
• Perform finely detailed work on component boards and utilize fine pitch solder on components.
• Utilize Bill of Material (BOM), Engineering Change Orders, and process work orders to ensure each unit is correct to new/current specifications and maintain 100% accuracy, functional operation, and quality.
• Remove and replace PTH components (resistors, capacitors, diodes, integrated circuits, transistors, switches, fuses, connectors, transformers, inductors, LED's) and SMT components (discrete components, gullwing and J Lead components).
• Utilize standard work documentation, with diagrams, photos, and written/verbal instructions as well as personal judgment based on specialized knowledge to rework product units per procedures.
• Ensure workmanship and quality of product.
• Work on multiple and varied assignments and be able to recognize and indicate where any deviation from accepted practices is required.
• Prompt and regular attendance is required in order to ensure quality workflow.
• Other duties as requested in order to ensure 100% quality, accuracy, and product verification.
• Communication: Must possess both oral and written skills to communicate with supervisors, co-workers, and to comprehend written and verbal instructions. • Computer: Have basic Microsoft Office skills and be able to learn Word, Excel, Access, software.
• Assembly and Inspection: Perform the necessary actions to assemble and inspect to ensure quality performance; including knowledge and application of IPC-A-610 quality standards. The applicant must pay close attention to detail while working in a high-volume, fast moving, quality oriented, and high-stress environment.
• Initiative: Be self-motivated and be able to work as a team member in a continuous improvement environment.
• Technical Ability: The applicant must have experience removing and replacing components (resistors, capacitors, diodes, integrated circuits, transistors, switches, fuses, connectors, transformers, inductors, LED's, discrete components, gullwing and J Lead components). Applicant must have experience with SMT fine pitch components (lead width < 50 mil). Must have experience identifying common component and soldering defects, including the proper use of flux. this is a 2nd shift job
• A minimum of five (5) years' of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience (details in job description). Experience includes, but not limited to: PC Touch up experience (removing and replacing components), IPC610 certification or experience, JSTD001 certification or SMT fine pitch soldering experience. • Must be able to solder
• Must be able to read and interpret drawings/diagrams/sketches/blue prints
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Application tools: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Detail oriented and organized with the ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Must have basic computer skills
• Must be willing to work 3:30 pm to 1:00 am.
• Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
• Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude
• IPC610 Certification
• IPC JSTD001 Certification
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation