Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The ServiceNow customer system administrator role is technical in nature and dedicated to the basic administration and overall health of the ServiceNow platform.
The ideal candidate will have proven implementation experience, a background in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) business process, and working knowledge of IT operations. Past work experience with industry leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, network and systems management or similar technologies a definite plus. The system administrators will perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks in the ServiceNow instance including, but not limited to, standard configuration, user administration, security, workflow, date management, and integrations. This role will manage the ServiceNow release cycle three times per year and is dedicated to working directly with ServiceNow application.
• Personalize and create forms and fields
• Create new applications, modules, and tables
• Activate a plug-in
• Build reports, gauges, and homepages
• Set up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitor SLA workflows
• Create and track Service Catalog requests, and items with variables
• Create, monitor, modify, and publish Service Catalog workflows with approvals
• Follow the notification process back to the Business Rule
• Import data into the instance
• Create and use update sets to facilitate moving customizations between your instances
• Search, populate, and customize the Knowledge Base
• Create an Access Control Rule (ACL)
• Create global controls for attachments and cookies
• Custom scripting
• Build third party software integrations
• Answering "how to" technical and application configuration questions
• Aiding in translating business requirements into technical requirements
• Facilitating roll out of new applications and modules
• Manage the ServiceNow system upgrades that occur three times per year
• Assisting in troubleshooting patch / release management issues
The ideal candidate is a college graduate with Computer Science or similar technical degree (or is working towards such a degree) and would have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience with:
• Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
• Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
• Basic understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies
• Understanding of enterprise IT architecture
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Experience with database manipulation via a programming language
Experience in these areas is a plus:
• LDAP directories, such as: Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP.
• Single Sign-on using: Digested Token, SAML 1.1, SAML 2.0.
Web Services integrations.
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation