Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The client requires a BA to support a project to modernize and replace the current Statewide Election Information Management System(SEIMS).
This position will support the client's requirement to fully modernize and replace the current Statewide Election Information Management System (SEIMS), by leveraging the state’s existing use of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft’s cloud solutions. The new SEIMS application will replace legacy capabilities and also automate manual business processes for six major components that include voter registration, voting, election event management, voting site management, board administration and systems functions. It will result in leaner elections administration by consolidating the current thirteen separate applications into one core application as a centralized web-based solution.
The Senior Business Analyst will act as a consultant to:
• Elicit, document, and prioritize business needs
• Lead requirements-gathering sessions to define business and process requirements
• Assess the current state of a business process and identify attributes to improve about them
• Gain consensus with stakeholder’s new process designs
• Gather, scope, and document requirements
• Identify and document use cases or usage scenarios
• Identify business line dependencies and conduct impact analysis
• Advise IT and business stakeholders on pros and cons for different solutions
• Perform other duties as assigned to complete project tasks and requirements
• Gathering, refining and documenting detailed business requirements
• Documenting ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business process flows
• Use Case documentation
• User Story documentation
• Business Rules and Functional Requirement documentation
• Defining Acceptance Criteria for each requirement
• Ability to review Functional Design to ensure it meets requirements
• Leading and mentoring less experienced business analysts
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of Election Systems Experience (mandatory)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience gathering and documenting business requirements (mandatory)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in writing detailed Business Requirements and Functional Design documentation (mandatory)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working directly with senior stakeholders to determine improved business solutions (mandatory)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with cross functional teams (mandatory)
• Minimum 5 years’ experience creating process flow diagrams (mandatory)
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Candidate should be able to communicate well with project managers and stakeholders.
• Good knowledge of business processes (mandatory)
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively (mandatory)
• Strong analytical skills (mandatory)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, native English speaker and writer or equivalent (mandatory)
• Experience serving as the Lead Business Analyst on combined team of analysts and developers (desired)
• Strong understanding of the CRM Platform and its functional modules (desired)
• Delivering and leading end user training sessions (desired)
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification (desired)
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM) (desired)
• BSc in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or commensurate experience
Apply by creating/using an account
About LanceSoft Inc
Lancesoft is one of fastest growing and largest clinical staffing firm in the U.S. and an employer-of-choice for over 1000+ consultants - this may be your opportunity to join us!
We recruit top-notch talent for Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Telecom, Retail and Distribution, Energy & Utilities, Banking/ Finance, Manufacturing, Automobile, Media, Transportation, and Government clients coast-to-coast across the US, Canada and India. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry and
Want to read more about LanceSoft?
Click here to visit our website - www.lancesoft.com
Minorities/ Females/ Disabled/ Veterans/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation